Hailie

"Where are you these days?" she asked.
"I'm in L.A"
"WHAT?!" I hear her surprise through the phone. "sorry man, go back to sleep. I just woke up my roommate. Oops"
"Why is he sleeping its like 12 in the day."
"He works nights. Anyway. How long have you been in this relationship?"
"A week"
"Have you, you know"
"Yes"
"WHAT?!" she exclaimed again "Oh shut up you keep me up!"
"Roommate again?"
"uh huh. How did you meet?"
"Actually that's really embarrassing. I ran into him whilst sprinting then he managed to talk to me a few days later"
"Awe"
"What about you? You got a boyfriend?"
"Had one, it ended like 2 weeks ago"
"Oh... Sorry for asking"
"Dont worry about it. I don't mind talking about it" We sat and talked, mostly about boys until I decided to go for a jog.
"I've gotta go"
"Awe why?"
"Because I want to go for a jog. Talk to you later"
"OK bye bye"
"Bye" I hung up the call and went on my normal route. As I jogged past his house I looked inside. Then kept going.

Colby POV

"Thanks for giving me a ride" I said as I was approaching me street
"No proble... Is that your girlfriend" I look up to see her jogging. When she got near the car I catcalled her. She looked in disgust until. She saw it was me.
"Oh hi" she said and leaned in the window giving me a kiss. "Hi again, Brennan"
"Don't let me interrupt, off you go" he said pushing me out of the car. Then he sped off. I smiled.
"I'm gonna go home and get changed then I'll be over"
"I'll come with you!" I blurted out.
"hmmm. If you can catch me" she sprinted off and I ran after her. She was extremely fast and I almost thought I wouldn't catch her until she skidded around the corner onto her street. I grabbed her and lifted her up.
"Got you"
"Yes I know" she said smiling at me. She started lean in the grabbed my hand and pulled me upto the door.

When she opened her apartment door I saw it was quite small. There were two sliding door next to a normal one and a couch by a window facing the front door. A TV was mounted on the wall to the right of the couch. "Where's your kitchen?" I asked. She opened the sliding door to the left to reveal a counter with a sink and an oven. There were shelves above that held a small cupboard, a microwave and some glasses. Underneath the sink were two shelves. One held utensils and plates and bowls whilst the other had a few pans. She shut the door again.
"I'm going to shower, you wait here" she opened the other sliding door and closed it before leaving again a second later. She walked into the room next to the bathroom and came out with clothes in her arms. "See ya in a minute" she said.

It had been twenty minutes and I could still hear the shower. Then it stopped, I waited and heard the blow dryer. When she walked out she was changed. She smiled at me before grabbing the clothes she had left in there and taking them into her bedroom. I followed her in.

This was another small room. The double bed took up most the space but there was built-in closet. A small washing basket and a bin sat by the door.

EV POV

I put the clothes in the washing basket then I felt and arm around my waist. I smiled and turned around, looking at the intruder. Of course it was Colby.
"Whatcha doin?" I asked.
"Nothing" he replied looking into my eyes. I kiss him and he kissed me back. We stood there for awhile until I decided to have some fun.

I moved my foot back to feel the bed was right behind me. I pulled him down onto it. He was on top of me. We didn't brake the kiss until I pulled his shirt off... He returned the favour

(You know what happens here)