Fun

Colby POV

I slowly open he door slightly worried. All of a sudden I feel my shirt being pull forwards and I'm slammed into the door shutting it. Our lips crashed together. I hear the door lock and see EV's hand move from the door knob. She pulled at my shirt as a sign to take it off. She pulled away turned us both slightly then pushed me.

I landed on the bed and she jumped on me however somehow she did the maths so that she didn't hurt me. She leaned down and kissed me again. I melted into it. One of he hands was on  my shoulder and the other traced my chest. My heart started beating faster when she deepened the kiss. I could tell she knew because she smiled into our kiss.

(I think you know what happened next)

EV POV

I woke up in his arms. His hands were around my waist and my head was on his chest his heart was beating slowly, calmly. I kiss his chest and I feel his heart beating faster.
"Morning" I said.
"How did you know I was awake?"
"Your heart started beating faster" I replied. "I'm hungry. Stay in bed if you want but I'm going downstairs" I get out of bed and put some short shorts on under the long t shirt that belong to Colby. I got downstairs and made breakfast.

"Soooo," I hear Sam's voice. "What were you doing last night? You guys disappeared and now you're wearing his shirt"
"What do you think we did?" he shrugged "Each other" I said and I saw his face change. "What? I'm open and honest"
"Yeah, I can tell" Sam scratched the back of his head awkwardly.
"Stop acting awkward"
"Why is Sam acting awkward?" asked Colby. Sam walked up to him and whispered in his ear. His eyes widened and looked at me. "Well at least you're honest" I nod.

Colby walked over and kissed me. He put his arms around my waist and I put a hand on each of his hips.
"Ew" I pull away and there stands Aaron. I roll my eyes and peck Colby on the lips. Then I turn and make cereal. Colby's phone is on the table and it starts ringing I look and see its Brennan. Before colby can answer I grab it and answer for him.

"Hey, Colby. Colby?"
"Yeah?" I say I a voice that sounds like Colby's. He seemed to buy it.
"Why'd you disappear on me man?"
"Sorry, dude"
"It's OK, so what happened with your girlfriend?"
"What do you think?"
"Did you... You know"
"Yeah. I have to tell you something."
"What is it"
I change my voice back to normal.
"Hey! It's EV. My impression was pretty good wasn't it?"
"w... H... W... What?!"
"Yeah you were talking to me the whole time."
"Can Colby have the phone?"
"Sure" I give the phone to Colby then run upstairs. I was on Colby's bed scrolling through Instagram when Colby walks in.

"Really?"
"What?" I ask looking innocent. He smiles and shakes his head. His walks over and tries to kiss me but I turn last minute making him kiss my cheek.
"Really?" he repeated. I giggle and kiss him.