Make Up

EV POV

I walked over to his house and opened the gate. I knocked on the door and Jake opened it. When he saw me his eyes widened.
"Oh my god, EV I'm so sorry!!"
"For what?"
"I asked the question yesterday"
"Oh! No don't worry about it"
"EV?!!" I hear Colby's voice and jog to him. He hugs me before looking at Jake. He didn't look too happy.
"Have you two got an issue?" I asked.
"I asked the question yesterday and Colby was mad because I scared you off" Jake replied.
"Colby... It's OK he apologised. Don't be mad at him. In fact go over there and make up" Colby rolled his eyes and did a handshake. He turned and walked to me.
"Let's hang out in my room" he said smiling.
"OK" we walked into his room but he didn't lock the door. We sat on the bed and talked.
"I'm going to guess your last relationship ended badly, you don't need to tell me if you're not ready." I smiled as he said this.
"I'm not ready but it DID NOT end well" he nodded understanding. I looked into his eyes as he looked at his wardrobe behind me. I turned towards the wardrobe only to feel his hand pull me into him. He fell back with me lying on top of him. We just laughed as we stared at each other. I leaned down and our lips met. Then the door opened behind me. Colby tried not to stop the kiss but I pulled away. Corey stood there with his hand over his eyes.
"Hey guys can you stop" he said.
"Already have" I said as I giggled. He moved his hand. Colby stayed laying down but I sat by him.
"OK, 1 ew. 2 we are playing Never Have I Ever wanna join?" I nodded.
"No stay here with me" Colby said pouting and pulling me into another kiss. I pull away.
"No, come on" I said as I pulled him off the bed and into the living room. I look and see everyone in there, even two girls I didn't know.
"That's Katrina" Colby said as he pointed to the girl. "This is EV" he said. She smiled at me so I returned the smile.