Awe

EV POV

I wake up still in his arms. My hair is messy, my voice still hurts and I am stuck as his strong arms are around me. I finally wriggle free and go downstairs into the kitchen. I check the time on the oven to see it's the next day, 6 AM. I grab some cereal and eat it at the table. When I go upstairs, Colby is still asleep so I decide to shower. Shit. I don't have any new clothes. I go back into Colby's room with a towel around me and grab the biggest jumper in his wardrobe. I take it to the bathroom and get changed. It goes down to my knee which makes it look like a dress. I enter the bedroom again. Colby is still asleep so I sit at his desk and s roll through instagram. Suddenly I feel arms around my shoulders and Colby's head resting on mine.
"Hey babe" he said as he kissed my check and sat on his bed again.
"Hi" I said. "Let's go downstairs". When we get downstairs we go into the living room and sit next to each other. We talk a bit until the rest of the house comes running down the stairs and tackling us off of the sofa."HEY!" I exclaim clearly mad. They all stand up.
"You guys are so cute together!" Devyn yelled. I looked at her confused until she showed me a photo. It was of me and Colby cuddling from last night.
"PERV!" I yell. We all broke down laughing. "Did you all see?" I asked. They all nodded. I shake my head smiling. Me and Colby got up and sat back down on the sofa as we resumed our conversation. The other couple of the house sat nearby but not that close as to hear each other's conversation. "I've got to go home now" I said as I stood up.
"Awe, stay please?" he asked batting his eyelids. I giggled then started to walk away. Then a hand grabs mine and pulls me back. All of a sudden I am right next to him. "Stay" he said. I peck his lips.
"No I gotta go, sorry" I smile mischievously and walk out the door.

Colby POV

I couldn't help but feel really sad when she left.
"Awe... Poor Colby" I look to see the whole house behind me looking sympathetic. I fake smile at them and head back up to my room where I grab my phone and text her.

Me: I miss you already! Come back!

EV♥️: I know, I know. I'll be back later

Me: But why can't you come back now?

EV♥️: I have to goto work

I froze. Of all the time talking we had never even discussed jobs.

Me: What is your job?

EV♥️: I am a photographer. I have to take 3 photos and take them in every 3 days.

Me: ooo

Me: What photos have you took?

EV♥️: I have taken one of the sunset, your pool and one of Buddy.

Me: 😂 I had no clue. When did you take these?

EV♥️: I tokk the first one three days ago and the other two over the last two days

Me: You should be done though soon, right

Me: You only have to take them in.

EV♥️: No, sorry. I have to edit them, print them and send a digital copy to my team and a paper copy to my boss

EV♥️: I promise I'll be there for before 7

EV POV

I found it cute that Colby didn't want me to leave and wanted me to come back. I took the paper copy to my boss. She smiled and dismissed me.

Me: I finished work. See you in 20

Colby😘: OK babe see you soon!

I smiled and got in my car. I drove home first to get changed. I grab some extra clothes and makeup and get jn my car. When I arrive I take the stiff upto Colby's room. He walks in and jumps a mile shouting. I laugh as he calms himself down. "Why are you so shocked? I said I'd be here!" I said laughing. He walks in and shutd the door with his foot and started leaning against it.
"What's that in your hand?" he asked.
"Spare clothes. I'm staying the night and you have no choice" I said smiling. He smiled back at me. I thought for a second. "Wanna go swimming?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure" for some reason I had brought a bikini with me. I grabbed it and walked into the bathroom. I also tied my hair in a messy bun before deciding having it down was a better idea. I walked to the pool and jumped in making a huge splash. Just as I came back up to the surface when a hand pulled me under the water.