Sam's Questions

When I woke up I was in bed. My head was resting on Colby's chest and our legs were tangled. When I tried to escape, he tightened his grip.
"Stay" he said.
"Nope" I got out of bed and looked to see he was pouting because I left. "Cheer up" he smiled at me. "What?"
"Nothing. You told me to cheer up!" I smiled then got into the clothes I was going to wear before, you know. Colby got out of bed too and got changed.

I made the bed and he hugged me from behind. "Hiya"
"Hi" I said as I turned again. "Come on, let's goto yours" I grab my bag and head out, him not far behind. When we get to his house and we go inside.

Everyone is downstairs with a camera in front of them. "About frickin time guys!" Sam Shouted. "We're doing a house QnA, you have to answer every question and we all have to answer"
"I'm not part of the house so no thanks!" I started for the stairs when I hear Kat shout
"But your boyfriend is. So is mine, I'm doing it so you have to" I rolled my eyes and gave in sitting down by Colby. Here is the plan(we're on the floor btw)
Jake, Kat, Sam, Colby, Me, Devyn, Corey, Aaron.

He started the video and then introduced me. Just incase anyone didn't know.
"First question! Have you seen anyone in this room naked?"
J- No
K- Yes
S- Yes
C- Yes
Me- Yes
Corey and Devyn joked that they hadn't.
A-No
"Next, do you ship Colvyn?" (I know that isn't good but I tried my best)
J- obviously
K- of course
S- no I ship solby. Just kidding yes
Colby kissed me on the cheek for his answer
Me- what he did
Cor- they are very cute together so yes
D- mmhmm
Aaron just nodded frantically.
"Onto the next one. This one is oy for two people here" I know exactly what is coming when Sam said this. "Is Colvyn real" he looked directly at me then Colby.
"Are you ready to announce it?" he whispered so that no one else could hear.
"Why not?" I whisper back, smiling. Colby turns to the camera.
"Yes" he said and Sam looked at us.
"Is that an announcement?" he asked. I nodded my head. "OK then... Next question" he scrolled through the replies.
"I'll stay over tonight" I whispered to Colby. He smiled in response.
"What are you two lovebirds talking about?" Corey asked referring to our whispers.
"Nothing that concerns you" I said. "Just kidding but still not saying" Corey looked at me then accepted my response.

"Hurry up and find a question!" Jake Shouted so that Sam and the entire street could here.
"alright then here's one even I don't want to answer. What's the furthest you gone with someone?" I blush instantly.
J- A. But that's all I'm saying.
K- S. That's all I'm saying
S- Same as Kat
Me and Colby look at each other and I see that we both blush.
M-. You know what I'm really forward and not ashamed. Sex
C- Same
D- Same
Cor- Same
A- Kiss
It wasn't long until we finished the video. "I'm going to edit a video" Colby said as he kissed me and headed upstairs. I sat on the sofa and went on my phone.
"I'm going to post that video tomorrow" Sam said moving my phone so he could see my face.
"OK" I replied. Kat whispered something in his ear so they left. Corey and Devyn left too. Followed by Jake.
"Hey, EV?" I hear Aaron's voice.
"Yeah?"
"I was the first person Colby talked to when he met you the first time. Not joking, he instantly said he liked you. In fact he zoned out multiple times, I think he was thinking about you" I started to blush and I could tell he noticed. He headed upstairs leaving me alone. I went back to my phone still blushing. I was thinking about Colby as I fell asleep.