The Next Day

Still Evelyn POV

The next morning

I woke up with a happy feeling. I wasn't sure why but for some reason I dreamt about that boy. In the dream I ran into him but instead of falling over he caught me and pulled me up to his face and kissed me... Then I woke up because my mind hates me.

I got up, showered, changed into workout gear, wore little makeup, and tied my hair up. The same as yesterday. I ran on the same route. When I got to the street where I met the boy I jogged even slower as I looked at the house he went into yesterday. I looked into one of the upstairs windows but I didn't see anything. I stopped pretending to take a water break staring at the window then in the corner of my eye(in a different upstairs window) I saw him looking at me. I pretended not to see him. (I know his window doesn't face the front just pretend it does).

I kept jogging, faster now.

Colby POV

When I woke up I rubbed my eyes.
"FOOD" I heard someone shout from downstairs then Sam ran into my room.
"Devyn made breakfast!" he said as he opened and closed my door quickly. I smiled and walked over to my window to see her staring at the house as she jogged by all of a sudden she stopped. It looked like she was looking at Sam's room. She drank some water but it didn't seem like she noticed me. Then she started jogging again. When she disappeared out of my vision I walked downstairs and ate breakfast.