Never Have I Ever

We started to play. We decided to hold up 10 fingers instead.
Here is the arrangement:
Sam, Kat. Jake, Aaron. Me, Colby. Corey, Devyn.

Sam started. "NHIE broke up with someone". Me, Corey and Jake put a finger down.
"NHIE been cheated on" Kat said. I froze. Colby noticed. I took a deep breath and put a finger down along with Colby and Sam.
"NHIE physically hurt someone" Jake said. Colby, Sam, Kat, Devyn and I put a finger down.
"NHIE had... You know" everyone put their fingers down except for Aaron. It was my turn.
"NHIE cheated" I said. Jake and Corey put their fingers down. I look at them both before brushing it off. Colby's turn.
"NHIE kissed a guy" Me, Devyn, and Kat put a finger down.
"NHIE hugged a guy" Me, Kat, Devyn, Colby and Sam put a finger down.
"NHIE kissed a girl" Devyn said looking at the boys as they rolled their eyes. Corey, Colby, Sam, Jake and I put a finger down. Everyone looks at me.
What? I was experimenting" I said as we all started laughing. We kept going until I lose with Colby right behind me. I watched as everyone was slowly knocked out, Aaron won.
"Should we play something else?" I ask. Everyone but Aaron, Jake and Kat nod. They sit on the sofa and watch. We decided to play spin the bottle. Sam span the bottle and it landed on me. He thought for a second.
"Kiss Colby" he said. I shrug and do what I'm told. I feel him kiss back instantly. We pull away at the same time and I sit back where I was. (I moved to kiss him). Next was my turn. I span the bottle, it landed on Sam. I didn't even have to think about it. "Kiss Kat" I said as he got up kissed her and sat back down. Colby spun the bottle. It landed on Sam again. I saw Colby smile.
"Kiss Aaron on the cheek" he said. "You OK with that Kat?" he asked.
"Perfectly" she said.
"Oh no, you have no excuse" I said as I smiled. I turn to Colby and whisper in his ear. "Good one". He smiles in response. Sam did as he was told. Corey spun the bottle, it landed on Devyn. "Kiss me on the cheek" he said smirking. She did. When Devyn spun it, it landed on herself. "I am going to do nothing" she said. Back to Sam. He spun the bottle. Can you guess who it landed on? No need. It was me.
"Do 20 minutes in heaven with whoever the bottle lands on" he span the bottle and thank god, it landed on Colby. I smile.
"Where?" I ask.
"In the downstairs closet."
"OK" I said as I grab Colby's hand and pull him to the closet, I open it and enter but I didn't close it until I hear...
"GO" I shut the door and push Colby into the wall kissing him instantly. He kissed back. We stayed in the same place and kissed passionately. I heard the alarm go off and before we could pull away the door flew open.
"ooooooo" Sam said as he stood there. As we leave I peck him on the lips. The game finishes and I go back upstairs with Colby. He shuts it.

We sit together and talk until my voice hurts.
"Want to watch Netflix?" I ask. He nods and grabs his laptop. We find a film. Just after he presses play he lies by me and pulls me into his lap. I blush but lie with him. Halfway through the film I feel a hand wrap around my waist. I don't reject it so he pulls me closer to him. I smile before nodding off.

Devyn POV

It had been hours since we saw EV and Colby.
"I think we should go check on them. I'll go in first and then you can come in. Stay in the hallway until I tell you to come in" I said as we all started to go upstairs.

Everyone waited in the hallway. I slowly open the door to see them asleep cuddling. Her face is buried in his shirt and his arms are around her waist. I take a photo then step out.
"One by one. Quietly. In and out." I said as I instructed the others. Once they had all come out they were smiling.
"Those two are so cute," I hear Corey say. I slowly shut the door as we all go downstairs.