3. Jane

"Carlos, what's with Jane lately? Cause I know she's know we're together but she still gets really close to you and this isn't the first time she's been interrupting us," I looked over at him trying to see if he knew anything about the girl that was getting way too close to my boyfriend.
"I'm sure it's nothing, Jane is just really friendly, she always has been towards me," he answered not knowing that her being overly friendly was not always a good thing.
"Carlos being overly friendly is not always a good thing, especially not when you have a girlfriend," I stated letting him know that I didn't like the way she acted towards him.
"I'll let her know that you're not okay, with the way she acts towards me and ask her to stop considering she used to like me a lot," he said right before he kissed my forehead and we walked into class together.
———————————————————————————
Carlos and I were supposed to meet up later for a date at the new restaurant in town and I had to get ready with my best friends.
"So which one should I wear the red or purple one? I can't choose" I asked Evie looking between the two equally beautiful but very different dresses.
"Well I think the red one goes good with the restaurant you're going to it has red and black all over the place, and you'll probably match Carlos with that beauty," she said holding the dress in front of my body in the long mirror. I did like the color against my skin tone and it did most likely match whatever Carlos was going to wear tonight. "Thanks Evie, the red one is really pretty so what are we doing make up wise?" I asked as she pulled out her many makeup products and a few of my own, "Well I was thinking... maybe some bright red lipstick with a variety of pinks and reds as your eyeshadow," she said looking at the different colors her many, many pallets held. "I like that idea, but I don't know anything about eyeshadow so it'd probably be best that you did it for me," I said remembering all the times that I tried to do my own eyeshadow and failed. Evie took her time in doing my full face of makeup and she finally finished with this look.

 Evie took her time in doing my full face of makeup and she finally finished with this look

And I was finally ready to go on my date with Carlos

———————————————————————————

Carlos's POV
I was on my way to pick Sierra up for our date and I ran into Jane for the second time in the last two hours.
"Hey Carlos I meant to give you something earlie—" I cut her off mid-sentence, "Jane I'm running late right now so do you think this could wait?" I asked impatiently because I didn't really want to talk to her because of how Sierra was feeling about this Jane situation.
"Yeah I just wanted to give you this cookie, I baked it and thought you might like it," Jane said smiling brightly and holding the cookie out for me to take.
Well I see no problem with a baked good especially since it was chocolate chip, my favorite kind of cookie so I took it slowly, "Thanks Jane," I took a bite and looked back at her and my entire point of view changed.