7. Welcome Back

•Sierra•
We ran down the flight of stairs towards the limos that were we about to use to get across the water to the Isle.
"Jay, remote and keys," Ben said as he threw them both to Jay as he caught them one after another.
"Wait! Somethings wrong," Evie stayed walking over to Ben as everyone turned their attention to her, and all she did was fix his hat, "there," she said after shifting it slightly. "Shotgun!" Dude called out, "No Dude, stay! The Isle is way too dangerous." Carlos replied somehow completely unfazed by the fact that a dog just spoke. We all looked at Dude in complete shock because no dog has ever talked before well not that I know of anyways.
"Did he just-?" Jay began, "Talk? Yeah it's crazy long story, I'll tell you later." Carlos responded to Jay, I'd have to hear that story later.
And after that weird exchange we were on our way to the Isle of the Lost but this time we knew we wouldn't be stuck there. "Okay after we cross the bridge park under the pier by the old garage, got it?" I said from the back as Jay started down the road. "Got it," he confirmed as we got closer and closer to the bridge. We glided across the golden magical bridge to get to the Isle and everytime I see it I'm still amazed by the magic of Auradon. "Ben, help me with the tarp!" Carlos requested as he hurried to cover the limo that clearly didn't belong in a place like this. We all helped cover up our transportation because if it was found it would surely be taken apart and sold. "It's really weird being back here," Evie voiced looking around paling slightly likely at all the horrible memories we had here. "We'll get in and get out," Jay tried to help as we pulled another tarp over the huge car.
Ben walked over to the big tunnel next to the car and asked, "Hey what's this?"
We all moved him away from it, " you don't want to know." "Guys, keep it chill alright, last thing we need is our parents finding out we're here," I spoke making sure everyone understood and then we took off down an alleyway to find Mal.
As we were walking two kids attempted to steal Evie's wallet, she grabbed them by the arms, "Hey, stop!" She yelled at them but then realized they had to steal to eat, and they had to eat to live, "you know what just take it, she let them go and the children smiled at her and ran off.
Ben had walked off without any of us noticing and had found his way to an outside store. He attempted to shake a man's hand and in result only made him growl. "Ben stop! Just stop." I said pulling him away from the random man as Carlos and Jay stood in between the man and us, "you're on the Isle not a parade so stop."
"Keep your hands in pockets unless you're stealing," Jay explained to him with an annoyed tone.
"You either slouch or strut," I said to him noticing his royal posture.
"And never, ever smile," Evie finished on the short lesson on how to survive a day on the Isle. "Okay, thank you." Ben said after we gave him those few tips.
"No, no thank you's and drop the please too, just chill." Carlos said trying to make him more villain like.

"Let me tell you something you can really trust, everybody's got a wicked side" Evie sang as she put her hands on Ben's shoulder and moved past him.
"I know you think that you can never be like us, watch and learn so you can get it right," I sang as we began to dance.
"You need to drag your feet,
You need to nod your head
You need to lean back,
Slip through the cracks,
You need to not care," We all harmonized together as we did a dance number.
"Uh, you need to not stare" Carlos sang as he tapped Ben's face lightly because he was in-fact staring.
"You need a whole lot of help" We all sang as Jay snatched his wallet stealthily.
"You need to not be yourself," Evie sang as she pointed out his missing possession.

"You wanna be cool?
Let me show you how
You don't break the rules?
I can show you how" Evie sang she danced in front of Ben.

"And once you catch this feeling
And once you catch this feeling" I sang as Carlos and I danced with eachother and then went back to the dance we were all doing. We sang together and danced as Ben tried to follow along, "You'll be chillin', chillin', oh
Chillin' like a villain (chillin')
Chillin' like a villain (hey)
Chillin' like a, chillin' like a (hey), villain"
"Your attention when you act like that
Let us teach you how to disappear" I started as I pulled Ben away from the sketchy man trying to sell stuff. Evie finished for me,
"You look like you would lose a fight to an alley cat," She sang as we all got on the bar and posed, "Gotta be wrong to get it right 'round here"
"You need to watch your back
You need to creep around
You need to slide real smooth" we all slid on the metal bannister that was there as Ben stumbled over a metal trash can, "Don't make a sound
And if you want it, take it
And if you can't take it, break it" We all did move and Ben tried to copy Carlos and Jay but couldn't completely.
"And if you care about your health
(Seriously, you need to not be yourself)" Evie said as we sat back on the bar.
"You wanna be cool?
Let me show you how
You don't break the rules
I can show you how
And once you catch this feeling" I sang as I got off the bar and started dancing and the rest followed,
You'll be chillin', chillin', oh
Chillin' like a villain (chillin')
Chillin' like a," We all sang as we moved along, down the alley.
"I really wanna be bad a lot
And I'm giving it my best shot
But it's hard being what I'm not" Ben sang as he wrapped his arms around Jay and Evie's shoulders.
"Well if you don't, you're gonna get us caught" Carlos explained in his wonderful, singing voice.
"He's right, we gotta stay low-key
Now show us how bad you can be," Evie sang to Ben.
"Like this? (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Like this? (yeah, yeah)" Ben said pulling out Carlos's phone, Evie's glasses, Jay's remote for the magic limo, and my voodoo necklace.
"Oh yeah, I think I got this
Let's go, I'm ready to rock this
And I ain't gonna thank you for your help
I think I found the words to myself," Ben said finally catching on to our Villain Vibe.
We started dancing down the alley and Ben could keep up with us this time,
"You wanna be cool
Let me show you how
You need to break the rules
I can show you how" I sang out as we danced in sync down the empty alley.
"And once you catch this feeling
And once you catch this feeling" Evie added,
"You'll be chillin', chillin', oh
Chillin' like a villain (chillin')
Chillin' like a villain!" We finished and posed as the dancing and singing ended.