16. The End

•Sierra•
"Looking back at yesterday
I thought I gave it everything
But still there's so much road ahead of me" Ben started as he looked out to the people on the boat.
"When I looked into your eyes
I guess I didn't recognize, Who we are and all that we can be" Mal sang as she turned and met eyes with Evie then me.

"Sometimes it's hard to find yourself
But it's worth it in the end
'Cause in your heart is where it all begins," Carlos and I sang together as we got in line to begin dancing.

"We gotta be bold, We gotta be brave, We gotta be free, We gotta get loud
Making that change," we all sang together as Ben bowed in front of Carlos and we danced around the ship.
"You gotta believe (whoa),We'll look deep inside. And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa)
It starts with you and me," Carlos spun me around and we walked to the side of the ship to look at our old home.
"There's something special that I've learned. It's together we can change the world, everybody got something that they can bring," Carlos and I sang as he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me close.
"When you take a look inside yourself
Do you wish that you were something else? But who you are is who you need to be," Jay and Mal sang as they joined us.
"Sometimes it's hard to find yourself
But it's worth it in the end
'Cause in your heart is where it all begins," Mal and Evie sang as they spun and we all formed multiple circles on the deck and we stomped in the water.
"We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud!" We all danced around and kicked the water causing multiple splashes on deck.
"Making that change
You gotta believe (whoa)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey)
It starts with you and me"

Carlos and I danced around with our friends and I had to say after all the times we had spent together this was definitely my favorite part of being in Auradon.
Carlos spun me one last time before kissing me passionately and actual fireworks went off behind us, bringing our festivities to a new beginning.

You didn't think this was the end of the story did you? Well you'll just have to wait and see!