13. Return to Auradon

•Sierra•
Uma took the wand and walked back to the middle of the deck.
"Ben, go!" Mal shouted
"But what about Sierra?!" Carlos yelled desperately, why does he care?
"That's right Runt! I stole your girlfriend and there's nothing you can do about it!" Harry yelled taunting Carlos, "she's finally mine as she should've been long ago!" He wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed a kiss to my lips making me smile.

But I soon turned my attention back to Uma who had the wand pointing to the sky
"By the power of the sea, tear it down and set us free!" She yelled waiting for the barrier to fall and soon nothing happened. She soon realized it was a fake! She broke it in half and yelled, "You do not get to win every time!"
The other VKs, on Mal's side and Lonnie, grabbed nearby swords getting ready for an approaching battle.
Carlos flung smoke bombs in our direction but I was able to dodge all of them. I made my way towards them by swinging on a rope nearby landing directly in front of Carlos.
A sword fight broke out between the two groups and I was matched up with Carlos.
I swung at him with my sword and he dodged it obviously not trying to swing back at me for some reason.
I took another swing at him and he blocked it which caused me to drop my sword. I tried to back away but pulled me closer and pressed our lips together.
I looked him in his eyes and everything came back to me, "Carlos! I'm so so sorry love, Harry he did something to me, I think it was a love potion!" I said feeling guilty that I actually fell for his tricks after everything he's done.
"It's alright, I got you back and I'm not going to let anything like that happen again." He kissed me passionately but I pulled away soon considering the situation we were in right now.
We fought off Uma's group and Mal threw some smoke bombs so we could make our escape and she kicked away the bridge to the tunnel.

We made it back to the limo,
"Babe are you okay?" Carlos asked sounding concerned, "Yeah I'm fine don't worry." I smiled at him
"You did great out there," he kissed my forehead and rushed us both into the limo.
We all got in and we're off making our way back to Auradon.
"I'm really sorry that things didn't go the way you wanted them to," Ben said trying to catch his breath
"I mean... as long as you're safe," Mal said
"I mean at least I got to see the Isle, their my people too, Uma helped me see that." Ben said looking out the window
"Ben, Uma captures you!" Mal explained
"She's an angry girl with a bad plan," he shrugged "it's not so different from you when you guys came to Auradon though."
"Awkward.." Dude said breaking the awkward silence.
"Dude, I know you can talk but it doesn't always mean you should," Carlos said holding Dude in his lap.
"Here we go!" Jay yelled as he pressed the button on the gold remote that triggered the magic barrier to open.
We drove across the magical bridge and I sighed contently as we made our way home.

As we were walking towards the dorms for a very deserved rest, Jane approached us. As soon as I saw her my eyes turned a deep purple and I glared at her, I swear if looks could kill she'd be six feet under.
I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders and I turned seeing Carlos.
"Calm down, she'll get what she deserves soon enough babe," he kissed my temple and I slowly calmed down.
I don't know where I'd be without him because he was literally the only person who could calm me down, my eyes returned to their normal hazel color when I noticed she was glaring at Carlos and I.
"She has five seconds to get outta here or I'm going off Carlos," I said to him through gritted teeth.
He quickly dragged me away closer to Evie and Jay who were only a few feet away.
Mal walked over to us and pulled Evie, "We need to talk,"
"No," Carlos stated stopping them in their tracks
"No?" Mal asked confused
"You guys are always going off in a huddle whispering your girl y'all stuff or whatever, but Jay, Sierra, and I are tired of it," He finished
Jay tried to quickly process what was going on, "I'm not." Jay looked back at Carlos and I.
"We're your family too, we've been through a lot together. We're not stopping that now, okay? Everyone sit." He said right before he sat on the ground and pulled me into his lap with Dude by his side.
He looked at everyone else, "come on, you too." They all day making a circle in the grass.
"I don't know how to start girl talk," Carlos admitted as he placed his head on top of mine as I giggled at his confession.
"What up?" Jay took his attempt
Mal scoffed and Evie giggled.
"Um.. well I'm a mess, I'm such a mess," Mal cried as a Evie put her hand on her shoulder comforting her, "I mean six months ago I was stealing candy from babies and now everyone wants me to be this lady of the court and I have no idea how to keep up the act."
"Then don't," Carlos said plainly
"See this was dumb," Jay stated getting up
"Maybe it wasn't," I said looking over at Jay making him sit back down on the grass, "We're always gonna be the kids from the Isle, I tried to forget it, I really tried, but those are our roots and we all did what we had to do to survive." I stated looking at everyone as Evie started, "It made us who we are and we're never gonna be like anyone else here that's okay."
"And we can't fake it," Carlos chimed in
"No," Evie said with a small smile.
"I mean especially without my spell-book," Mal said sadly
"Mal, if Ben doesn't love the real you then he's not the one," Carlos said as he took my hand in his.
"I like that," Evie said to him in reply
"Give him a chance," he said with a small grin.
"I'm going to make some changes to your dress, and if you're up for it, only if you're up for it. It'll be waiting for you okay?" Evie said holding Mal's hand and gave her a hug before getting up and walking off with all of us except Jay who stayed back to talk to Mal longer.