4. I Put A Spell On You

Jane's POV
I had finally gotten Carlos, now that I got him to eat the cookie with the love spell. He would be mine and Sierra couldn't do anything to stop me, being the FGM's daughter no one would even suspect me of anything like this, so it might just work for the people of Auradon but the other VKs might be some trouble on that part.
But all I know is that Carlos was finally mine and there's nothing Sierra can do because I doubt that was true love but ours will be.
*********************************************
•Sierra•

I knew something was up when Carlos didn't show up after 20 minutes because he's usually early by at least 15 minutes. I had to go check if he's okay, I only made it half way towards Carlos's dorm when I found him in one of the courtyards with Jane as he was leaning in to kiss her, and I swear when their lips touched I could feel my heart break.
I ran back to my dorm in the red dress that was no longer needed and when I got there both Mal and Evie we're currently working on one of many Cotillion dresses. "Hey guys, I'm actually not going anywhere tonight so let's just hang out?" I tried to say without bursting into tears but my quivering lip and ruffled hair had given away the fact that something was wrong. "Wait why? What happened to Carlos?" Mal asked confused walking over to me, "I saw him in the courtyard with Jane... and he kissed her," I told them coming close to tears.
"What?! Why would Carlos do that to you?! I can't believe it!" Evie expressed visibly angry because Carlos has always asked her for advice when our relationship was new. "I'm going to talk to him right now!" She said about to storm out of the room but I stopped her before she could leave, "Maybe I should be the one to talk to him, just not right this second." I tried to reason with her on the issue at hand, "Well can I talk to Jane about it?" She pleaded trying to help me get over the endless sadness that had overcome me.
"Just don't interrogate her," I said giving in to her request, "I'll go too just to give them both a piece of my mind," Mal stated as her eyes turned a vibrant green color.
"And while you guys do that I'll be here probably taking a nap," I said as I took the waste of makeup off my face and sat on the end of my bed.
"Don't worry Sierra we'll get to the bottom of this mess!" Evie exclaimed as she dragged Mal out of the room with her towards Carlos's dorm.
——————————————————————————-
Carlos walked back to his dorm room completely forgetting about Sierra because of his newfound "feelings" for Jane.
"Carlos? What are you going back so soon? Shouldn't you be with Sierra?" Jay asked confused as to why his friend has returned when he knew about the date those two had planned.
"Nope, I like Jane now so I need to break up with Sierra anyways," he stated as he laid back on his bed and stared up at the ceiling.
"What do you mean you like Jane now? You've always thought she was annoying and now you like her while you have a whole girlfriend?! Unbelievable!" Jay lectured him, "You know that you and Sierra were meant for each other, what's gotten into you Carlos?!" He stormed over to the smaller boy and saw that his eyes were slightly clouded over, "There's nothing wrong with me Jay, I've just realized that I've been wasting my time with Sierra when it was clear that Jane was the one for me this whole time!" He said without a care about his girlfriend, who he would soon be broken up from.
There was a loud knock on the door before Mal just stormed right in anyways.
•Mal•
"Well just come right in Mal," Carlos said sarcastically.
"Carlos! What have you done?!" I asked angrily as I made my way over to the white haired boy, "Sierra saw you kiss Jane, what is going on with you?"
"I lost feelings for Sierra and found some that were buried away for Jane, that's all there is to it," he said nonchalantly as he shrugged
As I looked him in his eyes I noticed that they looked clouded over and he had small pink flakes scattered about and that was a sign that Jane had given him a love potion and I know exactly where she had gotten it from because I noticed not too long ago my spell book had gone missing. I turned my attention to the other boy in the room, "Jay I need to talk to you," I said looking at him signally that it was important without Carlos catching on. We walked out into the hallway and back to my dorm where Evie had went back to comfort Sierra.
When we arrived I shut and locked the door, "Okay so we found out what happened with the Carlos situation, Sierra, Jane gave him a love potion he's being controlled and she stole my spell book to do it!" I reported to the three other people in the dorm.
"So this means that Carlos didn't kiss her of his own will but she spelled him?" Sierra asked hoping that he hadn't given up on their relationship for real.
"This definitely means that you two still have a chance and I know exactly how we're gonna break the spell!" I stated determined to help my friends and get the book back from somebody who has no idea what they're doing with magic in the first place.