10. Caught

•Sierra•
I blushed immensely after being caught almost going all the way with my boyfriend by his bestfriend.
I opened the window for him to enter, "Did you two like forget that we have to go back to Auradon? Or is you being horny more important than Ben's life?"  Jay asked crossing his arms over his chest.
"No... we just got a little distracted. But we're still ready, when do we leave?" Carlos spoke up, wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Now!" Jay shouted as he jumped back out the window and we made our way towards the limo.

When we got back to Auradon and were right outside the boys' dorm we noticed something unusual.
"Why is our door opened?" Jay questioned as we got closer to find the culprit.
We all stood in the doorway to find Chad using the boys' 3D printer to make a tiny Chad.
"You've got to be kidding me!" Carlos voiced scaring Chad.
"I knocked" Chad said as he turned around trying to come up with a reason for being here.
Carlos held his hand out for the key that we already knew he made... again, and Jay began with questions, "what is that?" He asked as he looked at the doll that Chad was making with the printer.
"Oh this is a Chad action figure!" He pretended the small figure was flying and made zooming noises. "Minus the head," Chad said noticing the doll was not yet finished. "Sounds like an improvement, excuse me." I said as the two boys and I went to work on creating a fake magic wand to present to Uma.
Chad looked over Jay's shoulder and saw what we were planning to make, "why are you guys making FGM's wand?" He questioned suspiciously. "Why-why are we making FGM's wand? Carlos whispered trying to find an answer that we could give him.
"Because-" I got cut off by Dude.
"Because Ben's been captured!" Dude announced from Carlos's bed.
"What?! Dude can talk?!" Chad asked surprised
"I was stalling!" I yelled at the little dog.
"I thought you forgot!" Dude said defending his actions.
Jay hit Chads shoulder, "Don't tell anyone!" He warned.
"Why wouldn't I?
"Ben's life depends on it," Jay tried convincing him to keep his mouth shut.
"Really? So if something were to happen..." Chad started.
"Something bad we get it," Carlos cut off his stupid fantasies.
"True but something were to happen, who do you think will be in line to be king?" Chad asked posing.
"Is it me or is that a really poor taste?" Jay said walking over to the door showing Chad his way out.
"I'm taking this!" Chad said on his way out, "And if you think I'm-" Jay cut him off by slamming the door in his face.
"Thank you Jay," I said as Carlos and I got back to the wand making.
*********************************************
•Evie•
Mal, Dizzie, and I are putting together the smoke bombs.
"Got it?" I asked making sure Mal wasn't going to drop the bomb before they were needed.
"And that's five. I think that's enough right?" She asked after sealing the last bomb made with a rubber glove.
"M, how amazing would this look with my shredded T and my heart purse?" I asked as I held the headband over my head to display it.
"Very amazing," Mal said in her normal monotone.
"Take it! Take a bunch!" Dizzie said gathering a bunch of materials I could use to design things.
"Oh Dizzie," I said holding my bag open for the jewels and metals.
"Thank you it would make me so happy to know that you were wearing something of mine in Auradon! It'll be almost like I'm really there myself," She said after she filled my bag to the brim with the supplies.
I pulled her into a hug, "I really wish I could take you there," She let go and looked up at me, "At least one of us had our dream come true right?"
"E, we gotta go," Mal said breaking the sad silence.
We waved goodbye and left.

*********************************************
•Sierra•
Carlos, Jay, and I had all fallen asleep while the wand was printing because it took the longest amount of time possible to finish.
Beep beep
The sound of the printer signaling the wand was finished woke both Jay and I up but Carlos was still asleep.
"Carlos," I shook him lightly.
He finally got up and we all were captivated by how real this copy actually looked.
Carlos opened the small window of the printer and took it out to get a better look, "not bad."
"Let's go," we all exclaimed simultaneously.
We made our way towards the limo that we used to travel bath and forth to the Isle when we were stopped by Doug, "Hey guys, have you seen Evie?" He questioned as Jay tried to hide the wand. Carlos and Jay looked at eachother and Jay motioned for me to talk since they had no ideas.
"Uhh- she went camping, to look for design inspiration," I spewed our hoping he'd buy it.
"Evie I wanna live in a castle, sleeping on the ground with no place to plug in a hair dryer?" Doug asked suspiciously
"You know how spontaneous she is bro," Carlos spoke up trying to help as Jay chuckled.
We backed away and turned meeting Lonnie and stopping immediately, "I'm coming with you guys," she stated leaving no room for objection.
Jay laughed nervously, "What? We don't need swords at the- waffle hut?" He said unsure that she'd believe him and he stopped laughing.
"You're going to the Isle to save Ben, look it's either you take me or I'm going to have to tell FGM," she said trying to convince us to let her go.
We all looked at eachother then at her and she took that as a yes that she could come with us. She smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around Jay and Carlos's shoulder as we walked towards the limo.