11. Mr. Hook

Thanks to MiAmor2005 for the idea this chapter.

•Sierra•
When we got back to the Isle Evie hugged Lonnie and I then handed me a note, "This mission just keeps getting worse and worse," I looked over the note that was addressed to me.

Meet me at Dragon Heart Alley at 11:30 for a little Fortune Telling and tea ALONE or your love Carlos will be next to be snatched up.
From the handsome, Harry Hook

I looked at my watch and it displayed the numbers, 11:10.
"Well according to this note I have to meet Harry Hook for fortune telling at 11:30 alone, this should be fun." I said to the group as Carlos took the note to read it for himself,
"There's no way I'm letting you go meet Harry by yourself!" He was always very protective especially since Harry used to have the biggest crush on me when we lived on the Isle but all I could see was Carlos.
"Well I'm certainly not gonna let you get hurt!" I yelled frustrated because he thought I'd pass up on keeping him from getting hurt in anyway and knowing jealous Harry he'd find a way to hurt Carlos that would hurt me as well.
I rolled my eyes at him and Jay and I opened the trunk to reveal not only the wand but Dude rolled up in a blanket.
"Carlos told you to stay!" I said in annoyed that the dog never listened.
"I flunked obedience class," he said nonchalantly
"Great and he can still talk," Jay said holding he wand and a bag full of swords.
"You're lucky I love you," I said picking him up out of the trunk.
"Lemme see it," Mal said holding her hand out for the wand, Jay handed it to her, "Wow, what a beauty. Alright let's get moving and Sierra go meet up with Harry." She said as the other VKs moved towards the tunnel.
Carlos walked over to me, "Well since you're going anyways, baby at least be careful, I don't want anything to happen to you," He said as he brushed some of my hair to the side.
"Carlos I promise nothing is gonna happen, Harry won't hurt me, I love you," I said right before I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him softly before letting go and pecking his lips once more.
"I love you too," he said as he kissed my forehead and I ran off towards Dragon Heart Alley.

When I got there Harry already had tarot cards and tea ready on a little table.
"Ah I see you decided to protect your runt of a boyfriend," Harry said in his normal cocky manner before he sat at one of the chairs he had around the table.
"Whatever Harry I'm here, now what?" I said impatiently.
"Well that's no way to talk to an old friend, now come love tell me my future!" He stated with fake excitement
I rolled my eyes and sat at the chair opposite to him and shuffled the cards just like I did before I left the Isle. My eyes turned purple.

"So you know how this goes," I said as I flipped the cards like my dad did once,   "The cards, the cards, the cards will tell, the past, present, and the future as well

"So you know how this goes," I said as I flipped the cards like my dad did once, "The cards, the cards, the cards will tell, the past, present, and the future as well.
The cards, the cards, just take three. Take a little trip into your future with me!" Harry grabbed three cards and I spread them out on the table to see them better.
"Now you young man are an Isle seed, you come from a pirate king who ruled the sea." I said as I flipped the first card over, "Your dreams are high but your second in line after Uma. To live the way you gotta find a way out, you can't be behind her and still on top." I sang out as I revealed his second card. "I'll never understand how these cards work Sierra," Harry said studying his little picture on the second card.
And I finally flipped the third, "To be free, to be free, to be free is what you need and when I look into your future... it's a free man I see!" I sang as he took the card with a picture of him on a ship in the ocean into his hand to admire it.

"Shake my hand, come on Hook, won't you shake a poor villains hand?" I asked in my singing voice holding my hand out. He hesitantly took my hand and shook it firmly, "yeahhh! Are you ready?" I asked as his old beaten up hat turned into a brand new looking one and his attire changed to that of a ship captain much like the one his father used to wear.
"Just wait on it Harry, you'll be the captain you've always wanted to be! All you have to do is find yourself a first mate." I explained as my eyes finally went back to their original hazel color.
"I think I already have," he smirked as he handed me my cup of tea that he promised in the note.
"Trust me, Uma would never want to be second," I said to him as I drank the tea he handed me and looked back up at him. Something changed and I don't know what it was but Harry definitely did something.