9. Uma

•Mal•
I walked into the doors and met eyed with the annoying little girl that was causing so much trouble, "I'm backkk" I called out loud enough for anyone in there to hear.
"Loser, party of one, right this way please," Uma said motioning towards a table.
I moved a chair and she giggled, "place still stinks," I stated just to get a reaction.
"Oh I'm sorry we're down a butler today, princess" Uma said with a lot of sass
"Where is he?" I asked already done with her bs.
"You know I've dreamed of this, you wanting something from me and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook" she said pacing back and forth slowly.
"I'm so flattered that you dream of me, I haven't given you a thought since I left." I commented smoothly.
She slammed her hands on the table in front of me, "obviously, you have your perfect little life don't you? Doesn't she have the perfect little life?!" She yelled the last part to everyone in the restaurant. Some chatter started after her question, "While we're twenty years into a garbage truck"
"Listen if you have some kind of score to settle with me, game on. I see no need to bring Ben into this," she giggled at my statement, "it may be a little unnecessary but uh it is so much fun, here's the deal-" I cut her off
"Just like your mother always a catch,"
She sat down in front of me and put out her arm to arm wrestle, "if you win Ben is free to go..." I put my arm next to hers getting ready, "Don't you wanna know what I get if I win?" She asked attempting to sound sweet and innocent. "Still dreaming," I stated amused that she thought she had a chance here.
"Last time I checked, your mother thought she had things all sewn up too huh, and how'd that work out for her again?"
"On 3," I started and we counted down together and began the competition.
"You know that whole princess act I never bought it for a second. You could stick a tiara on a villain but you're still a villain" she stated trying to get under my skin.
"And you can slap a pirate hat on but you're still shrimpy," I teased using her old nickname again to get he advantage.
My eyes glowed a vibrant green as I was so close to winning she opened her mouth and said, "If I win, you bring me the wand!" She said trying to keep her hand from touching the table surprising me and that caused me to lose.
"Now, if you want beauty boy back, bring me Fairy Godmother's magic wand to my ship tomorrow at 12 noon sharp," she said before she strutted away with her blue braids hanging behind her. "Oh and if you blab, you can kiss your baby goodbye," She said as she blew a kiss and left with an evil laugh.
********************************************
•Sierra•
Mal returned and told us what Uma wanted to meet about.
"There's no way we're gonna give Uma the wand, we can't just let her destroy Auradon!" Evie expressed seeming as the plan was unbelievable.
"Well if she doesn't get the wand then Ben is toast," Carlos explained trying to come up with some sort of plan.
We all voiced our opinions on what we think should happen and what to do about the situation when Mal interrupted all of us, "Guys! Your 3D printer."
"A phony wand... in my sleep!" Carlos said agreeing with Mal's idea.
"But as soon as she goes to test it she'll know it's fake!" Evie interrupts
"We just have to get Ben out really fast, with some kind of distraction."
"Smoke bombs!"
"That's perfect I'll get the chemicals and you can get them in place!" Evie said as she walked towards me, "oh and sick hair by the way, Evil Stepmom seriously stepped up her game" Evie complemented examining her hair.
"Do you wanna know something? Dixie did this!" Mal told Evie
"Little Dizzie? Shut up. I'm like loving it!" I came over to see Mal's hair closer.
"It's like a lot lighter" Mal said combing through it with her fingers.
"I'm really proud of her" I said noticing how great her hair looked.
The boys interrupted our hair admiring,
"Hello?" Carlos called to us
"Right!" I said snapping back into reality
"Carlos, Jay you guys meet us at Pirates' Bay no later than noon. And you guys, losing not an option. Cause we're rotten," Mal started. "To the core," we all said together remembering our old saying.
We all took off to get Ben but first we had to make a stop and see Dizzie.

When we got to the shop, we snuck up to Dizzie who was sitting at her desk and kneeled next to her.
"Evie? Sierra?! You guys came back!" She yelled out of excitement and hugged us both tightly.
"Hey so great to see you too," Mal said as she just stood off to the side.
"Is it all just like we imagined? Do they really have closets you can walk into? Have you been into a real swimming pool? What does the ice cream taste like?" She asked full of curiosity about the unknown land that we know as Auradon.
"It's cold and it's sweet and if you eat it too fast it gives you a headache" I explained the ice cream from Auradon to the little girl.
"Really? I saved your sketchbook for you!" Dizzie went to retrieve Evie's old book that she had left a while ago.
Dizzie brought it over to her and Evie took it, "oh my gosh, wow, I made this dress out of an old curtain and safety pins."  She said reminiscing about our Isle days.
"Girls I hate to leave so soon but I have to tell Carlos something," I hugged Dizzie goodbye and made my way to our secret spot that we had made when we still lived on this horrible island.
"Carlos?" I called as I walked through the empty studio, this was where I got most of my painting done with the help of my boyfriend and bestfriend Carlos.
"Sierra look what I found, it's your old canvases and sketches," he said as he looked through the closet where I put everything because I didn't want anyone else to find them lying around anywhere.
"Look Carlos it's the one I did of you!" I said as I looked through my old paintings and drawings to find my favorite of all of them.
"I remember this one because it took forever and I was stuck posing for the longest time!" He shared the memory even though I remembered everything perfectly, I always did when they had to do with him.
"Babe we've come such a long way since the Isle, we fell in love, and we became good-well a little bit anyways," He said bringing me back to reality before he kissed my forehead sweetly.
I smiled and looked into his gorgeous brown eyes right before I leaned in and crashed out lips together.
I was always mesmerized by how it felt when we kissed, it felt like the first time all over again. As our lips moved in sync, I pulled him on top of me as I laid back on to the old worn out mattress, that I had in here when I used to hide from my dad. We were caught up in the moment and completely forgot about everything but eachother, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed along my neck. But before we could go any further there was a loud bang. This cause us to jump apart and finally become aware of our surroundings again. The source of the noise was none of their Jay.