chapter :1

( trailer ⬆⬆⬆ check it out💞❤💞)

Au ::::::
Before you start reading the story, check out the trailer of this fan fiction which took me ages to create😂😂😂😂. I hope you will love this story line😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕!!!!!!!

The sun was shining bright and sunlight peeped through your room's window and lighted up your beautiful face.
You were sleeping peacefully and the alarm started to ring making you wake up from your sleep

Y/n's POV::::

Y/n:   Yahhhhhhhh~ I wanna sleep moreeeeeee ( you pouted and covered your face with blanket tossing and turning but the then realization hit me and damn I'm so mentally lethargic !! I remembered...... ITS MY FIRST DAY AT JOB!!!!!

I hurriedly stood up and looked at the time . Its was 7 am and I literally had a mental breakdown but I felt relieved because there were still 30 Min left so save myself from this traumatic situation and get myself lavished. I hurried crawled my way to bathroon and started my morning routine and increased the pace for being on time on my first day of job.

 I hurried crawled my way to bathroon and started my morning routine and increased the pace for being on time on my first day of job

Authors POV:

Today was the first day of your work. You worked day and night to get the job in" Jeon enterprise " a company owned by a young guy who probably was now among the most successful businessman well known for his work but he is very private person , he is rarely seen in media . And finally you got selected and was employed as  business consultant in such a big company.

Y/n::::

(Talking to yourself while taking shower)

Y/n : your surely going to get fired today . I'm such a dumb head .. Yahhhhh pabo  hurry up!!!!

Au POV:
You got out soaking wet without caring that you are messing up floor soaking it all wet. You took towel and wiped yourself and approached to your small wardrobe.
Y/n : I should wear something formal today . I don't want to over do
You picked your best outfit :