chapter 11

Y/n' POV::

I reached my apartment ,_ awweee my sweet small house, I missed you so much " I said pouting as my exhausted mind had already take over me. I saw my bed and it didn't took me a second , I ran up to my bed and slammed my face between the pillows lying over it. " ahh I love it, but this exorbitant day..yahhh y/n isshii you gotta deal with it now"

yahhh y/n isshii you gotta deal with it now"

(Imagine yourself being her😊😊💗)

I was lost in the feeling of relief but an annoying beep worked well to ruin my relaxing time, again a beep " yah!! Okay I'm checking" I yelled stubbornly . I took my phone out of my pocket and checked and a shiver of horror ran throughout my body. 17 miss calls and tons of texts from Krystal. I'm dead meat! She is probably going made because of me. How can I forget about her??! What would I do about myself. I opened her text and as I thought she was mad ...but more than I thought.

Krystal

Y/N!!!!!!!
Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE YOU!!!
DO YOU REMEMBER I EXIST??
DON'T EVER CALL ME , TALK TO ME!
__________________❤___________________

Oh god please save me , I'm so dead now,  I didn't wastes any second further and called her but the line ended, I know she is not going to give in easily  , she is super mad at me and she won't pick up. Great , I tried over and over bit she ended the call each time but i won't give up too, after draining all my courage ,she finally picked up the call.

She shouted through the cellphone as if she would come out of speaker.

"STOP .CALLING. ME!"

"hey!! Please clam down, don't freak out"

"WOW! LOOK WHO'S TALKING, YOU NEARLY .....WAIT YOU COMPLETELY FORGOT ME AND NOW YOUR  TELLING ME TO CLAM DOWN  HUH?"

"Look Krystal I'm so sorry and I didn't forget you!, I had the most weird day of my life."

"Whateva and about forgiving you, sorry  isn't helping and I was worried about ya bitch. Just tell me wha happened , you got fired?"