chapter 3

I was froze , he was so handsome and tall, he wore a black suit and was looking no less than a Greek god

Y/n: thank you sir ( I said as gently as I can)
Boss: take a seat.

(He pointed out to a armchair and I did as he said , I snuggled my butt on chair)

Boss: how are you miss y/n ? ...are you comfortable?

( ooh god he noticed my nervousness... YAHHH!! FOCUS )

Y/n: yes sir .I'm good how are you?

Boss: good and about how I am , I'm feeling pretty good talking with this young beautiful lady sitting in front of me.

(What did he say!!!!!!!!! Is he flirting??? Ohh god , I could feel his stars at me which made me nervous )

Boss: BTW , I'm your boss jeon jungkook~

Y/n: nice to meet you sir ( I smiled in hesitation)

Jungkook: hmm. So why do you think you are good for this job?

(He had a serious look on his face . his eyes judging each inche of my face as if his eyes are glued towards me )

Y/n: it has always been my dream to work in a big company and I got a job in your company . I can work day and night to make this business successful and I'll give my best to make it so, this is what I always wanted to do.

( he raised his brows and I could tell he was having a smirk on his face .there was a ominous silence between us .He broke the silence and said)

Jungkook: hmm, ms. Y/n , here we work day and night to make this business successful as you said but we work harder for perfection . what you have to say about this, you think you can play over "perfection" ?

Y/n: this job means a lot to me and I'll do my best to make it "perfect" and I'll work according to your aspirations.

( yassss y/nn!!!!!!! I feel so confident all of sudden . All my nervousness was gone and he had a beautiful smile carved on his face as I said it)

Jungkook: young amibition... I'm impressed .
( he stood up from his chair and walked towards me and stood in front of me , relaxing his butt on side of his massive desk and looked up to me.

Jungkook: I'm looking forward to see you wor~

Before he could complete his sentence the same woman who showed me inside interrupted him . With a charisma and delicacy she said

"Sir you are getting late for your appointment with Mr . wang"
Jungkook: we are not finished here. Send Mr. E/n from my side

Without any delay the woman smiled and nodded and left and now all of his attention was towards me and again i was stuck in the weird stare and aura he had . he broke the silence by saying:

Jungkook: so as I said we are not finished so I wanna know about you.

( why would he wants to know about me . There something very suspicious about the way he was talking to me whole the time but IG its just me over thinking about it and my life has always been full of dreadful ness and dark time so I did decided not to answer him)

Y/n: there's nothing much to know about me.

Author's note:

Heyoooo!!!! I'm sorry to disturb you but for this scene I took reference from 'fifty shades of grey' ....this scene always gets me . and I love this scene a Lott!!!!!!!comment and do tell me if ur liking it or not🌹🌹🌹💖💖your support means a lotttt to me. So back to story::::::::::::

He was staring me with intensity reflecting from his perfectly shaped eyes and concern flashed from his face. The situation was getting very awkward so I tried to make excuses to change the aura:

Y/n: I mean , u know just look at me.

Jungkook: I am

Thank you soooooo much for reading . it means a lot. Tell me if there's something I should work upon. I'll d my best and keep you guys updated as soon as possible.....DUHHH!!! I HAVE MY EXAMS!!!!!!😢😢😢😢but I'll keep you guys updated😊😘😍😇💗💖🌹🌹🌹