Chapter 2

Thank you so much for keeping up with my ff I'll make sure not to disappoint you💗💗❤❤❤

woman: your office is at floor no. 34 but before you have meeting with your boss Mr. Jeon junkook.

His name echoed in my ears and again the woman cut me off with my thoughts

Woman: And Mr Kim taehyung will lead your way to office and best of luck to you ( she said smiling)

I turned around and saw a tall figure approaching me he had a perfect face and was breath takingly handsome and he was smiling at me . I managed to smile back at him.

Y/n: tysm for helping ( I said faking a smile but inside I was screaming and crying😭. And now I started to feel so nervous and anxious because I was late and literally forgot that its my first day at work + I have a meeting with my Boss .

Why god .....why me ( I thought inside )

Taehyung: Should we get going ? ( he asked gently and all I can do is just nod and follow him , we went to elevator and there was an awkward silence between us but he broke the silence by saying:

Taehyung : so its your first day here?
I answered with hesitation exploding inside my mind .

Y/n: yes ( I said but nervousness could be sensed by the tone of my voice )

Taehyung: hey, are you nervous? ( he asked with a concerned and worried look )
Y/n: actually yes a little but as it is my first day at work and I have meeting with my boss.

Taehyung : Miss y/n , you don't have to worry , your day is going to be very good and our boss is very nice person there is no need of being nervous about it ( he said with an reassuring smile which made me feel a bit relaxed but I don't like when someone calls me MISS )
Y/n: thank you so much , I'll stop worrying and you can just call me y/ n .( I said smiling )
Taehyung : okay y/n!😊 that's like a good girl just don't think too much.

( he patted my head . Is he like this all the time . he is so nice and I must say he is so cute and I just smiled as respones)

Taehyung: oh , BTW I'm the head of stock management here.

Y/n: oh, sounds like a lot of work you gotta do.

Taehyung: yes! Trust me I feel like sleeping even when I'm awake and completing my work but a cup of tea keeps me going ( he said pouting and smiling . omg~~ he is soo adorable I thought)
Y/n : lol , same here , a cup of coffee works as an energy drink.

We started laughing and soon the elevator door open and we stepped out of it, there were many huge room I saw when we were walking our way on hallway , I could see people working on their computers . taehyung interrupted me with my thoughts .

Taehyung: your office is near bosses' office.

WAT!!!!! IM SERIOUSLY HAVING A BAD DAY!!!
y/n: what ! It means he will always keep a check on me ( I tried to hide my emotions by pouting)

Taehyung : omg~~ your so adorable , well yes hehehe( he started grinning like a kid who got a lollipop as a reward but Wait!!!!! Did he just said I'm adorable me . oh my god I'm so flattered and I realized my cheeks were burning red , i saw him smirking from the corner of my eyes he saw it . YAHHHH!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME.

We stopped in front of a door , it was pretty huge and again a beautiful lady was standing there tall, beautiful and had a smile on her face

Suddenly taehyung came closer and whispered in my ears

Taehyung: she is going to lead you way now. All the best and let's meet up for a coffee later. (I was startled by his action , his warm breathe strikes my bare neck sending chills to my spine , I was froze and I was again blushing by his sudden action and I saw the lady smiling at what just happened and I felt so embarrassed about myself and I could feel his smirks from the corner of my eyes but I nodded as a response .he backed away and left me there burning red.

Woman: Please this way mam

she was so gentle and polite , I came back to reality and my senses were again back on their work. I nodded and she lead me through a small hallway and again a door . I thought she was going to open the door but before opening the door she turned around and said:

Woman: all the best ( she said smiling and opened the door)

As she opened the door the refreshing aromatic fragrance explored all my senses and there he was MY BOSS . the woman closed the door and left me alone

He was looking outside the window , I could tell that he has muscular body , he was standing their with his back facing me and before I could say anything he turned around and said :

Its nice to know that your on time Miss y/n

Thank you sooooooo much for. reading it . it means a lot . please forgive me if there's any mistake . I'll try my best to update you as soon as possible and do comment and tell me if I'm lacking and I'll work on it 💗💗💗💗💗🌹🌹🌹💜💜❤❤❤

Love you guyss!!!!!!