chapter 9

" Mind if I'll drop you?"

Interpreted the voice from its source peeping put from window  wearing his rectangular smile , it was taehyung

"Um its okay I can wait, I guess your probably getting late and I don't wanna bother you"

Cliché sneered my inner subconscious , I tried my best not to make it sound like figment dialogue from movie (which I failed in) but I didn't wanted to bother him .

" oh come on y/n, you never bother me, don't flit as being your friend I need to assure your home safely so just dive in" . He just called me his friend , oh my gawd I'm flying, after so long finally I have another friend besides Krystal ,I really feel so blessed😢😢😢." Please y/n , its getting dark and it might be dangerous " He again pleaded with a innocent puppy face and who I'm the world would say no to this pure soul in front of me, he opened the door and I rested my butt on the seat beside him, the happiness weaved over his face didn't went unnoticed and he fired the engine and started driving.

"I'll guide you the way and thank you so much tae" I said softly and his eyes fixed on road. " I live in (your address) "." Well that's not far" he muttered while driving " y/n I wanna tell you something" he said being unfeignedly genuine , "you don't have to ask" he smiled over my reply .

" jungkook is my best friend " he confessed with am sigh of relief escaping his pearl like lips but I knew there might be any connection between jungkook and him so it didn't take me by surprise.

" I sort of figured it out , when we were at café " he abided by nodding frantically. But the curiosity inside me kept on nagging my dumb brain and I knew if I'd keep it in I won't get my precious sleep competently so I parted my dried lips " so how long you guys have been friends? "

As its defyingly said curiosity killed the cat , infelicitous ness clouded the air, his eyes saddened and his eyes hiding the darkest of blue which was now peeping out of his emerald like glimmering eyes . Maybe I should net have asked him yahhhh!! My stupid dumb ass . the uneasiness was clear by the silence and I wanted to end it.

 the uneasiness was clear by the silence and I wanted to end it

" Its okay you don't have to answers if you don't want to . I'm sorry" I said with  apologetic smile.

" Its fine y/n. We have been friends since we were kids, he is more like a brother " , " That's good " . He managed to smile a bit but there was something he was constantly dwelling into and it was bothering him , did someone required their lives? I don't know.

" Hey! You can say no if you don't wanna talk about it" I said trying to sweet talk to brighten up his mood.

He sympathetically smiled and said " There's a lot happened in our past by/n but let's just forget about it".

I could feel the hurt he might have been through , I could feel agony and the tears that came from heart. " I can understand tae, sometimes all you can do is smile . Move on with your day, hold back the tears and pretend you're okay but you can share anything that's bothering you , I'll double hand smack your worries" (A/n : I know its cliché but bear with me😂)

He busted out laughing aloud which made me laugh like crazy and I felt relief running through my spine after watching him being his youthful self again.
" Your so funny y/n" he said while trying to catch up with the breathe after laughing , " so who do you live with?"

" I live alone " I said lowly while looking down ." What about your family ?"

I was afraid he will ask this and I could again feel the sadness and the wounds marked all over my heart start to hurt again , I was trying to hide my overwhelmed feelings of my past which hit me every time I think about it.

"I just have my dad to call my family, I have brothers whom I've never met nor do I know if they are aware of my existence"

I tried my best to hide my grief and grieve ness attack I just survived from, I was fighting those old traumatic memories my demons but this pain inside was veiling up to my throat and he could feel the hurtful ness engulfing my voice.

A/n ::::

Hello guys!!💕💕 lately I've been getting so much love from you guys and I feel blessed. Stay tunes , vote, comment  and share , if you really like this book don't be a silent reader😘😘😘.Next update will be coming very soon so take care and stay tuned

Keep reading!!!💙💚💛❤💗