chapter 12

And it took me by shock and it dawned upon my lazy dumb ass and I was now faraway from being an sulky old sleepy brat.

"I'm sorry I have to call you at this hour, I might have disturbed you while sleeping "

Ahhh! Well you did and no I can't forgive you , my inner self was now laughing at me .

"Its absolutely fine, uhm how can I help you sir?"

Really y/n that's what you said after all that but he is boss after all.

"There's an opening ceremony I'm invited in , you know p' Enterprise?

" yes, not much. What is it?"

" You will be accompanying me as my date for the event so be ready at 10 "

Wait what?! He just asked me ..like me for accompanying him as a frocking date in ceremony, isn't it too soon ,its just been 1 day I've worked their and he wants me to accompany him.

" but sir I just joined your company and I don't have much experience too"

" It's non of your business but that's why I am taking you, you should sleep now"

And the word just hit me, i mentally slapped myself for asking him that but this Annoying butthead, can't he just be polite with me , he even disturbed me from my precious sleep.

" I'm sorry sir, I'll be ready"

"Good, and don't call me sir right now, we are not in working hours, go sleep"

And the line went off with a long irritating beep and I snugged deeper in my mattress.

No one's POV::::

The street lights were flickering in their own rhythm, the cicadas were singing their song reminding you of the nostalgic feeling of summers and the hot calming breeze , a deep sigh made its way to your lips. This Jungkook guy is very obtuse to understand but who cares I'm just working in his company and I'm being paid so its not issue whatever he babbles you mumbled to yourself and you started to roll all over the bed to set yourself into most comforting position but all that toss in and turning was all useless , your mind was still struck on the conversation you just exchanged with Jungkook.

He is going to be an big problem

You bragged to yourself while slowly being dragged to sleep.

The night was pleasant as the pearls, the stars of the night sky will twinkling beautifully with their heart ,the moon glimmering and showering midnight glow all over the place . As serene as it looked as much sinful it got. 25,0000 won! Someone around the corner shouted out beaming their sultry eyes on a vulnerable and helpless girl hallucinating in middle of the bar not knowing what is happening in this world. 100,0000 won ! Shouted the old mob boss sitting with a cigarette ignited which was shoved into his filthy month. And sold to 100,0000 ! . "Sir we have founded her, your son needs a father and son talk with you I assume" said the man who came inside the mahogany bar , carved with filth , as soon as he finished the last stroke of his cigarette a loud thud of someone falling down was heard. He slapped his face " Who are you to tell me what to do?" He said with enormous anger peering from his eyes and with the blink of an eye his anger turned into a devilish smirk.

Hey sweetie!🍃🌈🍃!

Forgive me for making you wait so long, days turned into months and I'm so sorry for that. I was thinking to delete this story but an amazing idea pooped in my brain. So stay tuned! Be happy!keep smiling and keep reading! And again sorry to those who might have even left cause I didn't update😿😿.

Bye💕