chapter 7

Y/n's pov:::

I felt really embarrassed as I dont know how long it has been that I was lost in exaggerating about surroundings to myself . I swiftly checked my phone and damn! It was from my dad . Taehyung started laughing aloud and I was so ashamed of myself " yahh! Don't laugh" I said pouting  from being so embarrassed .

"Ok Ok  ,I won't laugh" and again he bursted out laughing so loud .

that made everyone look at us as if we just got bail from mental asylum .

" please stop tae🙇🙇" , he stopped laughing and looked upto me " did you just called me tae?" , I realized  what I called and my cheeks went crimson and thank the holy water , my phone started to ring again rescuing me from one more embarrassing thing that I've done .

" Would you mind i-" I was half away to complete my sentence but he cut me off by giving a slight nod . I snugged off from my place feeling so ashamed of myself cause I was not use to being like this as I'm not a social person  and its getting the best of me.

I found my way out from cafe and I picked up the call . " Hello dad-" he cut me off ,"ooh my dear, I was so worried about you, are you alright?", I felt so bad about how much he would've been worried about me "yes dad I'm alright, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to pick your call and got you worried , how are you?"," its okay y/n, I was just worried that you don't forget that its your first day at work😊". And I was like 😶 cause I really did forgot that its my first day at work, " uhh dad, there's no- nothing like th-that" , "hahahaha, I was joking , just tell me how is your day going so far?", " its going good( its very bad ) , and people here are so polite and nice to each other (except my boss) , " that's just what I wanted to hear , I'm so happy for you","thank you so much dad😢💕", " okay dear, I have to go, do tell me if something bothers you and take care of yourself , love you sweetie", " same to you dad, I will take care of myself and you too , bye love you!" . I felt my dad smiling through the phone and he hung up the call and I felt so good after talking to my dad , he takes my worries away so easily .

Meanwhile taehyung's POV :::

She was burning red, I could feel how embarrassed she was because to zooming out all of sudden looking so adorable .

The door bell rang and she came inside walking her way to her chair and I could feel her still being embarrassed ." I'm sorry tae- ah (she flinched) taehyung for what I called you" , oh my gawd this girl is so adorable, someone save her ," y/n its alright ", I was just shocked because that's exactly what my friends call me".

She was surprised " jinjja!?" I smiled and said " yes , and ofc call me tae , it suits me doesn't it?" And she started to laugh like an charming school girl .

I was enjoy my time with y/n and having my tea  but something in my pants started to vibrate scrunching me out of my moment , my phone was vibrating , I checked my phone at it was a call from jungkook.

Hey sweetos!!! Ik  it has been so long since I've updated and I'm so sorry for that. Vote, comment , share!😘😘😘 and let me know if you like this ff ! I'll try to update you as fast as I can!!! Till then keep smiling and keep reading! Tc!💕💕❤❤💙💙💛💛💚💚