chapter 8

I was enjoy my time with y/n and having my tea  but something in my pants started to vibrate scrunching me out of my moment , my phone was vibrating , I checked my phone,  it was a call from jungkook.

On phone:::

"Hell-, before even letting me complete my sentence the maknae cut me off , " I guess you have spent enough quality time . I want you back to work hyung!" Yelling through the phone as if he would rip the speakers of my phone meanwhile y/n was pretty sure enjoying the sight of me " yahh!! Jungkookie, there is still much time left, I'll be back shortly " , " I want you back now! Your giggles are giving me headaches. I laughed over his sassy ness, " ahha, we will have our hyung talk later , I'll be back shortly . , "TYSM!" And he hung up the call and I can't help but imagining how he must be pouting right now.

Meanwhile y/n's POV::::

I smirked as he flinched a little bit because of the phone call vibrations . He picked up the call and he saw that I was mocking him (Revenge😈😈😈) , he was about to say something but abruptly he was taken aback .

" yahh! Jungkookie there is still much time left, I'll be there shortly" What!!!???? He talking to someone called jungkookie?????? Ohhh holllyyy wait!  Is he talking to jungkookie?! Where in the world did I see it coming, but maybe its just me overthinking it sounds like a nick name.

He hung up the call and I was sitting completely bewildered and confused and it was written all over my face , taehyung noticed and a smug smile formed over his angular face , " I know what you might are thinking , I know I need to explain but right now we are running out of time so better hurry up , our twitchy palmed boss is probably going mad " , so there is really  something I thought bit he called jungkook ' twitchy palmed' making me laugh, " haha , twitchy palmed?", he smiled and and said " yes he is pretty mad"

We finished our coffee and went straight to our work . Work made me forget about what happened few instance latter.

Time skip::::

I was still occupied with loads of files but suddenly a knock approached the door step of my office scrunching me out of my work.

"Come in" I said and entered the same intimidating guy , his bewitching scent blooming my scenes exuding a subliminal phenomena on me , his doe like piercing eyes and his breath taking jawline sharper than my instinct and his muscular torso hiding underneath the tuxedo he wearing , he made his way to desk with his swinging butt . I was so caught up " don't be easy y/n, don't loose your conscious ness" whispered my subconscious even though she herself didn't wanted to let go of this beautiful view . I stood up and greeted him with a slight bow .

As I looked up to those eyes , his gaze was fix on me not even blinking , he opened his plump lips , " Sorry if I disturbed you" (oh well yes you did) I smiled " It's okay sir".

" Any problem?" He asked with concern flashing in his eyes ( yes your stares) , " no sir, I'm comfortable here" it was a lie , I felt so weird in this huge room but gotta save my job so I guess I can compromise with that.

" good but do tell me if you've any problem . " I just nodded as a response, his gaze was still fixed on me reading and analyzing each action I make, I looked down trying to avert my gaze from his but I could feel him smiling from the corner of my eyes.

J:"Your day is over miss y/n , I'm sure it went well"
Y:" Yes it was good , thanks to you"I managed to smile.

J:" I'm glad to hear, and miss y/n I'm pretty impressed with your work "

Y: My pleasure sie
J: the pleasure is all mine , you may take your leave, see you tomorrow.

I bowed again and he left the office and a sigh of relief escaped from my mouth, I turned around and collected all my belongings and I left, it was not surprising to know that almost all workers were gone by now, I checked the time and it was 5:30 . I paced my way towards the exit and walked toward the pavement for hiring a cab but a black luxurious car stopped in front of me and the window went down and appeared a familiar figure smiling at me .

" Mind if I'll drop you?"

A/u note::

Thank you so much for keeping up with my ff💗💗💗im grateful. Vote , comment, share and stay tuned! For more fun and thrill. Love you all💕💕💕smile💙