Lyzaria

Okay two things:

1. DO NOT TELL ME TO HURRY UP AND UPDATE BECAUSE ITS BEEN TOO LONG OR TO 'WRITE MY ASS OFF' WHEN I LITERALLY UPDATED JUST A WEEK AGO (it takes me months to update my other stories since I focus on this one so much so seriously). It is extremely rude and I'm super stressed out right now and I'm struggling to find time to write because I have three jobs and I'm on a highly competitive sports team and I'm applying to colleges and working on getting scholarships and school starts in two weeks and telling me to hurry up or whatever is just stressing me out even more (and it totally fucking ruined my birthday).

2. I swear if I get one more fucking comment complaining about the fact that Jaxon and Ash are gay, I am going to fucking report you. I am done with the homophobia; it's bad enough I have to deal with it at home, I don't want to deal with it on Wattpad too.

SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE GAY THEN READ SOMETHING ELSE OR JUST SHUT UP AND DEAL WITH IT. I AM NOT GOING TO STOP WRITING IT AND COMMENTING THAT YOU DON'T LIKE IT IS JUST PISSING ME OFF.

Okay sorry for my really long and really aggressive rant, I know a lot of you guys are amazing individuals that have zero problem with the gay and are very nice when it comes to asking for updates and I love you for that. I hope you enjoy :)

**********

My gaze snaps up to the man standing by the door. His eyes are full of concern. "What?" I ask.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," I mutter, taking a deep breath to clear my thoughts.

"So what should I do about Nathan and Fara?" He asks.

"What happened this time?"

"Well the stories sound a little embellished but basically Nathan destroyed something of Fara's and she retaliated by dislocating one of his shoulders and breaking both his arms . . . and his nose . . . and possibly a few fingers."

I roll my eyes with a heavy sigh. "Fara is going to kill someone one of these days," I mutter.

"She reminds me of you when you were young," he chuckles.

The corner of my lip curls into a tiny half smile. "I did have a temper, didn't I?"

"I remember you killing more than one of the dragons in your litter too."

"Three actually. I had a very large litter and most of them were older than me so I was a target when we trained together. They quickly learned not to underestimate me though," I tell him.

"Wasn't one of the dragons your cousin?"

I nod slowly.

"What was his name?"

"Syrian. He was my uncle's only son. My uncle practically brainwashed him into thinking the throne was rightfully his. My father told Syrian that the only way he would ever rule the dragons is if he challenged me and won; the dumbass was certain he could defeat me," I sigh.

"Syrian wasn't the brightest of that litter," Mika comments.

"Just like Nathan isn't the brightest of this one," I murmur. "Put Fara in extra training away from the others. She needs to learn control or she's going to kill someone. I'll train her myself if I have to."

"Of course. Do you need anything before I leave?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No. Thank you Mika."

I wait for the door to close before turning my attention back to the hearth. I stare into the fire, chewing my lip. I raise my hand and twirl my fingers and the flames morph into a familiar face.