Future Updates

Hey guys I know it's been quite a long time but I've been considering leaving Wattpad for a while. I have been apart of it for almost 8 years now and I have watched it change and be turned into a platform that is no longer about letting people write and read for free, but instead a platform that is all about making money and it is frustrating as hell. I can't even read my own stories without having to watch an ad between every chapter so I can't imagine how annoying it is for you guys.

I have been writing on Inkitt a lot but it seems to be turning into Wattpad too so I'm not sure how much longer I will be on there either. I did decide though that I would finish my main three stories before I officially leave Wattpad (if I do leave anyway). I have an update for this book that I posted on Inkitt a couple of months ago, as well as updates for Angel Academy and The Perfect Rejection. 

I absolutely hate it when I'm reading a book and it ends unfinished so I will do my best to make sure I don't do that to you guys. I just finished my last college class until August so hopefully I will have more time to work on the last chapters of these books. 

Thank you to all of my loyal readers, you guys always make me smile and make the effort of writing worth it.