Jada

I'm gonna go on a little rant again.

I am an extremely petty person. If you piss me off I will be a total bitch and leave you crying without a second thought—I don't know who you are and if you're gonna be a dick then I definitely don't care. You can call me names and say my book is trash but I will roast you and completely destroy you until you are a blubbering mess swearing to never touch Wattpad again. SO TO YOU ANNOYING LITTLE SHITHEADS THAT KEEP COMMENTING STUPID CRAP ON MY BOOK: PLEASE STOP PISSING ME OFF BEFORE I TAKE IT THAT FAR BECAUSE I HAVE NO QUALMS ABOUT RUINING YOUR LIFE YOU IGNORANT DIPSHITS.

Okay I'm done now. Enjoy :)

Actually no, just one more thing (and I'm pissed I apparently have to say this)

RAPE JOKES ARE NOT FUNNY

Okay now I'm done.

*****

"I'm not going."

"They need your help!"

"I don't care. If she's so smart then she can figure it out herself," I sneer, my lips curling in disgust.

"She's clearly trying to rekindle your relationship, you should try as well."

She's only trying to gain your trust so that she can kill you.

"Allowing me back onto the territory that is rightfully mine is a fucked up way of apologizing," I snap.

"She was a child then, don't you remember making questionable decisions when you were a child?"

I purse my lips with an annoyed glare. "You're kidding right?"

"I mean an actual child—before she cursed you."

I roll my eyes. "That was more than a century ago, of course I don't remember," I snort, flopping down onto my couch.

"Can you please be serious for a few minutes and just listen to me?"

They're making you weak.

I sigh. "Yeah go ahead," I grumble.

"From what you've told me, Syrra has always had a thirst for blood. Even with her power suppressed she was able to conquer all three clans. And thanks to you she will have her full power back eventually, it would be wise to gain her favor."

I make a face. "Her favor can suck my dick."

Nix lets out an exasperated sigh. "Jada please? Can you at least try to fix things with your cousin? For me?"

They're making you weak.

I feel something twist inside my chest. "Damn it, why do you always do this to me?" I mumble.

"Because you always make me."

I shake my head with a small smile. "Fine I'll help—but we're just going to the Devil's Circle! I don't want to see my cousin just yet."

"Right now I think the dragons need your help more than she does."

The dragons can help you take the throne.