💙 1

He sat on his chair, swinging his legs front and forward, smirking as he inhaled the smoke that comes from the cigarette.

"perfect, now kill him" he let go of the cigarette and smiled when the body fell backward and blood was splashing everywhere.

He stood up and walked out of the room with his hands in the pockets. His butler came and bowed "dinner's ready"

He ignored it and continued his walk to the basement where his car are. He turned on the engine and drove off to a club where he usually hang out whenever he feel bored or lonely.
.
.
.
He parked his car and hopped off as he fix his hair and jacket. He walked to the entrance and showed his card to the guards. He walked past them when they let him in.

The music was blasting out loud, people were dancing on the dance floor and the DJ was shouting through the mic, the club was packed with people and alcoholic drinks can be seen everywhere on the tables.

He reached the bar and ordered his favourite drink "here you go boss" the bartender said as he nodded and took the glass.

He swirled the straw in a circular motion before drinking it. He looked down at his drink and was spacing out of his mind.
.
.
.
The eighteen-year-old boy held up the piston at the man's head, staring right into his eyes as the man was pleading for mercy.

"go on, you know what to do" his father said as the man's eyes went big at his words "NO! PLEASE!"

The boy looked down at the poor man and pulled the trigger without any hesitation. The body fell down in front of his feet, blood was all over his shirt and face.

His father clapped his hands, stood up from his chair and approached his son who still has his eyes on the body.

His eyes showed no emotions "well done" he blinked his eyes when his father patted him on the shoulder.

"the game's just begun, your next target is coming" he looked up at his father with his big doe eyes and nodded his head lifelessly.
.
.
.
He stared down at his drink, after a quick thought, he frowned his brows and lifted up his head to look at his side.

He held the glass in his hand and stared at someone who was sitting on the sofa that was across from the place where he was sitting. He didn't blink as he kept staring at the person.

The girl was giggling, grinning at him like a slut she is and sat on his lap with her legs spread apart as she whispered in his ear seducingly.

"wanna fuck? I can make you feel good" the guy chuckled as she kissed down his neck.

He let his hands go down to her ass and gave them a little squeeze before rubbing them.

The girl smirked as she continued to kiss his neck. He looked up from the girl and remain his calm face when their eyes met.

His expression changed when the guy turned away and stood up from his seat, leaving his drink as he walked past the people on the dance floor and to the exit.

The girl lifted up her face and smirked "what you say? Wanna have some fun?" he didn't answer and kept his straight face on. She got up from his lap and dragged him to a room in which he just let her.

Tbc