💙 4

Jungkook blinked his eyes when Taehyung's phone buzzed, he looked up at Taehyung who was still sleeping while hugging him tightly on the waist. The phone kept on buzzing that it woke Taehyung up from his deep slumber.

He let go of Jungkook's waist and picked up his phone. Jungkook sat up on the bed and covered his chest with the comforter while looking at Taehyung who was struggling to put his boxer and pants on "yes babe? Okay I'll be right there"

Taehyung grabbed his shirt and stood up from the bed "hmm, see you later, bye, love you too" he hung up the call and turned to Jungkook who was spacing out on the bed with sad eyes.

He smiled without noticing the sadness in Jungkook's eyes and pecked him on the lips "gotta go, bye bunny" he ran to the door and shut it, leaving the fragile bunny all alone in his bed.

Jungkook's grip on the comforter become tighter as his eyes started to get watery. He laid down and covered his entire body with the comforter as he cry non-stop until he fainted out of tiredness.
.
.
.
Taehyung stopped his car right in front of his girlfriend's house-wait! Correction, his fiance's house as he hopped off from the vehicle and was welcomed by his beautiful fiance who was standing on the doorstep with a huge smile on her face.

"Finally, you're here" she ran to him and hugged him in which he just chuckled "so, what's the call? Let me guess, shopping?" she looked up at him "kinda, we're taste tasting cakes for our wedding cake"

Taehyung smiled awkwardly "O-oh really?" she nodded in excitement "yeah, now come on! I can't wait to taste them" she pulled him by the wrist.

Tbc