💙 29

"of course, you're getting married, you have a fiance" looking at his face, his expression of sadness knocked him down from his world and it hurts seeing Jungkook this broken. The younger doesn't do anything and just lets Jungkook go into the room with him still staring at the oldest back.

With the door closed, he still can hear the painful cries of the older. He stood there with both feelings of sadness and madness. He wanted Jungkook to know that he's actually going to take him and the baby for real but at the same time, he can't have both of them being the victims of his fiance's plan of destroying them.

He fists his hands into balls as he walked away, leaving Jungkook crying alone in the room. The older was sobbing silently on the bed while caressing his baby bump, smiling at how his baby is growing inside of him. He always wanted a baby from the guy that he loves but he never did imagine falling in love with Taehyung who's already in a relationship with his fiance.

He accepted it all, with Taehyung marrying other people rather than himself. A person like him would never have a happy ending since he has been a sinful person from the start, since he was born, even his own father doesn't like him.
.
.
.
Taehyung was standing in front of the mirror while his best man, Namjoon helped him with his tie. The day that they have been waiting for is finally here, he sighed looking at the suit that he was wearing "sure you wanna do this bro?" He smiled it off, acting as if nothing has happened between him and his fiance, especially the part where his fiance blackmailed him about hurting Jungkook and his unborn baby.

He stood beside the priest with a blank face, his train of thoughts stopped when his fiance was standing in front of him with a big smile as they both face the priest "shall we begin now?" They both nodded with one smiling and the other one was staring at him blankly.

"Now I pronounce you as husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs.Kim"
.
.
.
Jungkook was hugging his baby bump, crying through the pillow as his cries become louder every crying that his nose has become red with soaked cheeks and swollen lips. Looking at the clock, he whipped off the remaining tears as he forced himself to sleep even though it was hard after remembering who Taehyung married.
.
.
.
The two of them are now in a black limo where the two were seated at the back with the company of two glasses of wine. She was smiling brightly, slightly nervous at what they were going to do next when they arrive at the mansion.

She has already prepared for the night when suddenly Taehyung clicked on a button, which connected him with the driver "drop me off at the apartment" he said in which the driver obeyed since he has been working for Taehyung's family ever since he's still a child.

His wife was confused about why Taehyung wanted to go to an apartment, what apartment, she doesn't remember Taehyung having an apartment. When they've arrived, Taehyung opened the door and turned to his wife "I'm not going to the mansion for tonight and probably for the next two weeks" with that he hopped off the vehicle, not caring about his wife who was already fisting her hands after hearing what the driver said "he's meeting Jungkook"

Tbc