💙 30

Taehyung entered the room, smiling at how cute Jungkook looked like sleeping but his heart arched after witnessing Jungkook's redden nose and soaked cheeks.

He walked to where Jungkook was sleeping, letting go of his tie and also his wedding ring, placing it on the small table as he touched Jungkook's chin gently, slowly lifting his face up as he leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

Taehyung get on top of Jungkook with such a gentle as he started to kiss the older neck and collarbone, earning soft moans from the sleeping figure. Jungkook was wiggling in his sleep, mouth ajar as Taehyung was touching him and taking his entire clothes off.

Jungkook was awake by the feeling of someone sucking his hole as his thighs were shaking at how sensitive his skin are due to the pregnancy "T-tae" he moaned, spreading his legs apart for Taehyung to go further in his already wet hole.

Taehyung lifted up his face from sucking Jungkook's as he smiled at him "hey beautiful" with reddened face, Jungkook let Taehyung to kiss him deeply as both of them were moaning at the kisses.

Taehyung caressed Jungkook's baby bump and smiled at his soon-to-be child "daddy's here, don't be naughty okay? Be good to mommy" Jungkook blushed and smiled at the words as he deepen his face in Taehyung's chest, letting the younger to touch him till the sun rises in the morning.

Tbc