💙 38

Jungkook was struggling to keep quiet when Taehyung was basically sucking his neck from the behind, rubbing his sides as he tried to get under Jungkook's shirt before Jungkook prevented him from doing so "tell me" he said, turning his head to look at Taehyung since he's sitting on his lap, back facing the guy "tell you what?"

Jungkook sighed before fully turning his body to face Taehyung "what did you do to your wife? I know you did something Tae" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer "to start it all, facts, she's not even my wife and second, her ex-boyfriend killed her" Jungkook's doe eyes widened at the sudden words as he wanted to protest but Taehyung shut him up by kissing him and rubbing his clothed perky butt.

Jungkook quickly pushed his chest so that he can talk "w-wait what? I'm confused" Taehyung shook his head slightly and smiled "let's just not talked about her, it's just you, me and our baby now" he said making Jungkook to suddenly blushed and before he knew it, he's been pushed on to the bed with Taehyung hugging him tightly in his arms "sleep my babies, it's getting late"

Jungkook doesn't think much as he slowly closes his eyes and let the sleep to take over him. Taehyung smiled his boxy smile and pecked Jungkook on the lips before following Jungkook to dreamland.
.
.
.
He ruffled his hair until it becomes a mess as he throws a sharp knife in between his rightists feet "FIND HIM! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO JUST FIND THAT BOY!" Mr.Jeon screamed as the guy bowed to him before nodding his head and walking out of the door. "What a brat! Being pregnant can never hide you from me, Jeon Jungkook" he said, eyes filled with anger and disappointment.

Tbc