💙 3 [M]

He smirked and slowly hovered his boss onto the bed "damn! You look smoking hot, princess" his boss smiled his bunny smile and wrapped his arms around his neck and get close to his ear "so V-sshi, wanna fuck me?"

Taehyung licked his lips when Jungkook whined in his ear "daddy~" he closed his eyes and connected their lips together. "ah" Jungkook moaned in between the intense kiss as Taehyung pushed him on the bed.

Taehyung smirked and get in between Jungkook's legs. He looked down at the blushing bunny and kissed him again. "Urmmm-ah!" Jungkook moaned when Taehyung went down to his neck and to his nipples.

"D-daddy~" he whined and whimpered at the pleasure that Taehyung was giving to his body. He wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist as the guy was busy sucking his nipple like a hungry baby.

Taehyung let go and pulled up his shirt, throwing it on the floor as he lifted Jungkook's legs up and licked his lips at Jungkook's already wet hole. He leaned in "Ahh!" Jungkook screamed when Taehyung has his tongue on his hole "m-more" he whispered and begged for more.

Taehyung smirked and was basically eating his hole out. He pulled Jungkook's lacey panties and squeezed his chest, earning a high pitch moan from the submissive.

He unzipped his pants and let it slide off his legs. Jungkook was whimpering and whining at Taehyung impatiently sliding down his boxer "get ready, princess. Daddy's gonna be so hard on you"

Jungkook's eye let out a tear as he whined loudly "Daddy~" Taehyung wanted to just fuck him hard but Jungkook stop him "what's wrong?"

Jungkook looked up at him with half-opened eyes "C-condom" Taehyung struggled it off as he lower down his body to kiss Jungkook "do we really need that?" Jungkook holds him off by putting his hands on his broad chest "J-just wear it"

Taehyung sighed and grabbed a pack of condoms on the nightstand table and ripped it open with his teeth "F-faster~AHH!"

Jungkook was whining but screamed when Taehyung immediately slammed his big fat cock straight into his needy hole in which he continued to whine and moan the entire night until both of them fell asleep on the bed with Taehyung hugging Jungkook tightly in his arms.

Tbc