💙 6 [M]

[1k reads?!?!?! 😭 thanks guys, I purple you 💜]

The man laughed when his hands get the grip on the money that he was obsessed with but without noticing, just by the money, he'll never know what's coming and that it'll bring him such trouble that soon to is regretted.

He smirked at how stupid his plan was but it actually worked and he gets what he wanted from the very beginning.

He shook his head slightly as he laughed non-stop "Jeon, you're such an idiot for trusting me with your money" he was having fun by heading to a club and partying all night long with the girls.

He sat on the couch with a girl on his lap as he was molesting her thighs with his hands. He was so busy that he didn't realize someone was sitting beside him with crossed legs "so" he stopped as his eyes went big at the voice "done having fun with my money?"

He turned to his side and was met with Jungkook's cold eyes "B-boss, w-what m-money?" Jungkook got up and looked behind "follow me" the girl was cursing at the guy when he just pushed her away and followed Jungkook to the exit.

The guy gulped when they reached an alley "B-boss, what are we doing here?" Jungkook stopped in his track and turned around to the guy with a smirk "Obviously to kill someone who played me"

That guy shook his head and was about to run away but when he turned around, Taehyung was already holding his hands and he can't run since Taehyung was the one who was holding him.

Jungkook titled his head to the side, looking like an innocent bunny as he blinked his eyes at him "do you think you can run after you stole my money?" That guy bow and begged for his life "I'm sorry boss, please forgive me! I promise I won't do it again!"

Jungkook giggled and let out a small knife from the pocket of his pants "I never forgive anyone, ever" his eyes darken as he approached the terrified figure before slicing his throat open.

Taehyung let go of the body and made it fall to the ground. Jungkook wasn't getting enough of the killing that he kept on stabbing the guy even though he was already dead.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by the waist and lifted him up bridal style "that's enough, boss" Jungkook was wiggling, hoping that Taehyung would put him down "let go!" Taehyung took the knife before carrying Jungkook on his shoulder "Put me down!"

Taehyung ignored him and walked over to their car which was parked not far away from the alley. He placed Jungkook down on the passenger seat and he went to the driver's seat.

Jungkook was quiet in his seat which made Taehyung to look at him. Taehyung reached out for his cheek and whipped off the blood that was on his cheek "hey" Jungkook still remains silent in his seat.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook's waist and crashed their lips together. Jungkook let Taehyung kiss him but he ignored him by not kissing him back, he was still pissed about earlier.

Taehyung lifted him up and settled him in his lap. Jungkook tried his best not to moan but failed miserably when Taehyung started to squeeze his chest and ass. Taehyung let go of the kiss and pulled Jungkook's shirt up so that he can lick those delicious nipples of his.

Jungkook was whimpering and whining when Taehyung has his fingers scissoring open his hole. "D-daddy-ahh-not h-here" he moaned at the sudden spank as he gripped Taehyung's shirt tightly "I'm in charge now baby" Jungkook blushed and lifted up his head so that Taehyung can have the full view of his milky white neck.

Taehyung smirked and caress Jungkook's back, making him to arch "Good bunny" he sucked off his neck and down to his legs, leaving hickeys everywhere around his body.

Tbc