💙 12 [M]

(RAPE WARNING!)

Jungkook was still singing without noticing that Taehyung was entering his room and that he was standing behind him.

Taehyung slowly wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and softly traced his lips on his exposed neck.

Jungkook let out a small yelp when someone was hugging him from the back and he started to panic "beautiful" that person mumbled in his deep voice in which Jungkook immediately knew who's voice was it.

He held onto his plushie tightly as his cheeks were burning red at how close they were "T-tae?" he wanted to push the guy away but Taehyung was quick enough to grab his hands "Tae, let me go" he wiggled but Taehyung ignored his order and kissed his neck.

Jungkook bit down his bottom lip at how Taehyung was giving him hickeys all over his neck "l-let me go, p-please" he begged as he let out a soft moan and whimper "so beautiful"

Jungkook moaned and closed his eyes shut when Taehyung get in his shirt and pinched his left nipple. His lips were trembling and his grip on the plushie loosen as it fell to the floor when Taehyung suddenly get in his underwear with his big hand and naughtily caressed his already harden cock.

Jungkook whined out loud when Taehyung entered his hole raw with his finger "Taee-ahh" Taehyung let go of his finger and turned him around.

Jungkook gripped tightly onto his shirt when Taehyung continued and was thrusting his finger in and out of his hole.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and his legs went jelly at the pleasure as he was about to fall over but Taehyung had him by lifting him up with his hands on Jungkook's ass. He already let go of his finger.

Jungkook yelped when Taehyung threw him on the bed and hovered over him, being on top of him.

Taehyung kissed down his cheek to his neck, sucking and biting as his hand went lower to pull Jungkook's panties and throw it on the floor.

Taehyung lifted up his legs to his chest and leaned in his face in between his legs. Jungkook was a moaning mess as Taehyung was busy licking and sucking his wet hole with his skillful tongue.

Taehyung rose up from the position and impatiently pulled off Jungkook's shirt and his. Both of them were naked and Jungkook was begging Taehyung to stop.

He once again ignored his words as he pushed his dick in Jungkook without any preparation or even a condom on.
Jungkook teared up at the pain and was crying really loud when Taehyung was basically trusting in harder and faster.

After hours of crying and moaning, Taehyung finally stopped and pulled him in a hug.

Jungkook closed his eyes shut as negative thoughts ran through his mind 'what have I done? I should have stopped him'

Tbc