Chapter One: Your Eyes Meet

Setting: It's a hot, summer day in your New York apartment, and you have your radio on to listen to see if you can win TWO front tickets and TWO backstage passes to Charlie Puth at Radio City Music Hall, with your best friend Olivia, sitting beside you 

Radio: "We are just about to call our lucky caller for TWO front row seats to a Charlie Puth concert, plus BACKSTAGE VIP passes, so get your phones out cause we are about to call!"

Y/N: "SQUEEEEEEEEE, I just HOPE it's us, like can you believe we get to see Charlie Puth's concert, FRONT ROW SEATS AND BACKSTAGE PASSES!! 

Olivia: "Whatever, I'm just coming with you to brag about how I met a celebrity, I ain't-a mega fan like you"

Y/N: "Oh THEY'RE GONNA START CALLING SHUT UP!" 

Radio: "Ok we are gonna call our lucky winner"

(Your phone rings)

Y/N: "OMG WE'RE THE WINNERS OMG OMG!"

(You answer the phone casually)

Y/N: Uh, h-e-llo

Radio: "Congratulations! You just won TWO front row tickets AND Backstage passes to Charlie Puth!"

Y/N: "OMG Thank you so much!"

***Three days pass and it's the day of the concert***

Y/N: "OMG OMG OMG OMG, WE'RE HERE!!! SQUEEEEE!!

Olivia: "Ok, ok, ok don't explode, you can't see Charlie Puth if you explode"

Y/N: "Sorry, I'm just so excited! He's my favorite, all-time FAVORITE artist!"

Ticket Checker: "Next!" 

(You walk up, but the ticket checker sees you have VIP passes)

Ticket Checker: "Oh for people who have VIP passes can go through the VIP gate, you'll get a free Charlie Puth merchandise of your choice and an autographed photo and you'll get your pass and your ticket checked by the checker near that gate"

You and Olivia: "Oh thank you!" 

(You and Olivia walk over to the VIP gate)

Security Guard: "Passes and tickets?"

(You and Olivia show your passes and tickets)

Security Guard: "You're clear, here are your free autographs and pick your free merchandise at the stand selling them, show them your passes and they'll get you the item of your choice"

(You and Olivia walk over to the stand and show them your passes)

Worker: "Pick the merchandise of your choice"

(You end up getting a sweatshirt, that had Charlie's name on it and his face with the name of the album, Voicenotes, it was black and white and you also get a t-shirt, you paid a little extra for cause it didn't come with the VIP pass. The t-shirt has Charlie's name, face, the name of the album and has all the tour dates on the back and it was white with different colors. While Oliva just got a bracelet with Charlie Puth written on it, she gave it to you because she didn't want anything but you forced her to get something so you can keep it XD)

Worker: "Ok enjoy the concert!'

(You and Olivia walk to your seats and you guys are the first ones there and you see Charlie and his band doing a soundcheck, you guys are afraid to walk in until...)

CP: "Oh you guys are early but come in, we're just doing soundcheck"

(Charlie looks at you, and you suddenly get hit in the heart with the feels, you and Charlie are looking at each other like there is no one else in the world until Olivia says...)

Olivia: "Y/N, Y/N!"

Y/N: "Oh, oh yea?"

Olivia: "Um how about we sit down?"

Y/N: "Oh yeah totally"

(When you turn around to sit down you see Charlie at the corner of your eye, still looking at you, you turn a little red, and when you look right back at him he turns a little red, and then he snaps back to reality)

CP: "Ok let's start!"