Chapter Six: The Day After

Y/N POV: (7:00 AM) 

I wake up to see that Charlie wasn't beside me. I look around for him and I walk out of my bedroom and walk downstairs to see him in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I smile from the stairwell but, he doesn't seem to notice me, so I decide to get him by the element of surprise. I walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth and take a shower, then I get back to my bedroom to change into the regular things I wear to work, I put on black, ripped jeans, with a white shirt with my checkerboard old skool vans and to top it off, I tie on a plaid sweater around my waist, with my hair in a high ponytail, (A/N I'm describing your character with the way I would act and dress, I just put Y/N in so you can include your name in the story, I'm a tomboy in real life so). Then I so carefully try to sneak downstairs without making a sound but then CRASH!

Charlie's POV:

While I'm making breakfast for me, Y/N, and Olivia, I hear a loud noise and groaning coming from the bottom of the stairs. I quickly turn off the stove and see that Y/N fell down the stairs. I immediately pick her up, once again bridal style and I quickly get her to the couch without trying to hurt her. I ask her, "Y/N! What happened? Are you okay?" She looks at me like she's the dumbest person ever and says, "yeah I'm alright, I wanted to scare you so I tried to go  downstairs sneakily but then I tripped, here's another thing you should know about me, I'm very clumsy." I look at her with the utmost comfort but then I ask her, "can you get up for work?" She responds with, "yeah I think so."

Y/N tries to get up and she's fine, she's just a little sore around the legs and hips, and around some of the stomach area. I help her get to the table and set out the breakfast I made, pancakes. "Oh my god, my favorite!" She starts digging in again like she did last night with the steak and I give her the same look, she notices and says, "you're giving me the look again." I smile like always and say, "you must be really hungry, again." I tease and she just rolls her eyes and continues eating. 

***15 minutes later***

"OMG! Olivia and I are gonna be late to work! OLIVIA GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" Y/N shouts from the kitchen, she was probably so loud the neighbors probably heard it, she must've been reading my mind because when I thought that she immediately says, "don't worry, Olivia and I have lived here for 4 years together, they're used to it by now." I nod and then morning Olivia walks downstairs looking completely exhausted, I can tell that she's not a morning person, she groans with every step she takes downstairs, takes 2 pancakes and shoves them in her mouth. I start laughing because she just shoves two pancakes up her mouth with no trouble at all. It was like seeing one of those arcade games accepting tokens to play. Then Olivia finally gathers up her first words of the day, "oh hey Charlie! You must've slept the night." Huh, how does she know I slept over last night? But then I realize that I'm wearing my merch that is originally Y/N's. 

I look over at Y/N and say, "well I have to go back to my hotel to change, I'll meet you at Big Spin Records later." she says "okay," and I give her a kiss on the cheek and change into the clothes I was wearing last night in the bathroom, I give back Y/N merch and head out the door, I say goodbye to Y/N and Olivia and get into my car and drive back to my hotel. 

Y/N POV:

Charlie says goodbye and heads out the door. Once Charlie heads out the door and leaves the apartment complex, Olivia immediately says, "okay now that Charlie is gone, for now, SPILL!" She says with utter excitement, "what happened to morning Olivia?" I ask her, "well morning Olivia didn't remember that you're dating a celebrity so, now SPILL THE JUICY DETAILS FROM YOUR DATE LAST NIGHT!" She says literally screaming in my face, "I'll tell you on the way to work." She nods and gets out of the apartment and we call an uber, we get in and I don't know why, but this uber driver seems, off, I feel like Olivia feels the same way, so we sit near the door just in case anything happens, the uber driver seems to have a familiar voice I've heard before but I don't think too much about it. I tell the driver to take us to Big Spin Records but when we get close to Big Spin Records, he doesn't slow down, he keeps going. I tell the driver he missed it but he doesn't say anything. 

***5 minutes later***

We arrive at a sketchy part of new york and at this point Olivia and I think we should've walked to work instead, so Olivia and I are really close to each other. The car stops and the uber driver opens his mouth and says, "I've been meaning to speak with you again, Y/N." Now I recognize who this is, it's my ex-boyfriend, James.