Chapter Seven: Kidnapped

Olivia looks at me with wide eyes and whispers, "what in the world is going??" She says with a little worried look. I give her a look that says, "I have no idea," James exits the car and opens my side door and Olivia and I walk out and the first thing I say is, "uh James, what's going on?" He doesn't say anything except, "don't ask questions, just follow me." Olivia and I follow him because we were petrified because when I broke it off with James he really let himself go. When I saw him around New York he was drinking a lot and mostly just staying in his apartment most of the time, the same apartment we were standing in front of right now. I knew that I felt a little worried, that's why I sent Charlie my location before James opened my side door. 

Charlie POV: 

"Hey, it's Charlie again, I'm here to see Y/N, Y/L/N, and Olivia Peskin," I say to the lady working at the front desk, she says that they haven't checked in for work yet. I give her a confused and I check my phone to see that Y/N sent me her location. "Why on Earth would she send me her location?" But then I look closely at where she is, she's nowhere near Big Spin Records or her apartment, she's near a sketchy part of New York. I have a bad feeling that she's in trouble with Olivia, so I rush out of Big Spin Records and hop in my car to where she is, but first I make a few phone calls. 

Y/N POV:

I wonder where Charlie is, I think to myself. Olivia and I are still petrified because I haven't really kept in contact with James since our break up, and I could tell he's not emotionally stable around me. So at any moment, he can do something dangerous and hurt me or Olivia. "So I know you're wondering why I decided to play as an Uber driver and bring you to my place." James says to me, I nod and so does Olivia, "well, I just wanna say, I miss you Y/N!" He says to me, getting a little bit closer to me, making me uncomfortable. I decide to not say anything cause he can snap at any moment. I gather up the courage to say something but then Olivia beats me to it with her words because all of a sudden she snaps at him and says, "just let us go, please. She's already taken by someone!" Olivia says with fear in her voice, I mentally shake my head and facepalm myself because I think James doesn't know that and I don't want him to go off on me.

"Oh you mean she's taken by that guy she's so obsessed with? Charlie Puth? Don't think I still don't follow you on Instagram Olivia, I unfollowed Y/N, not you, just in case something just pops up that catches my attention, and that picture of him carrying her bridal style made me want her again, a lot more." He gets closer to me, trying to lay his hand on me, I try backing away but I back into a wall. Olivia tries to push him away from me but then all of a sudden he gets violent and punches her, leaving her on the floor, knocked out, I scream, "OLIVIA!" I say with tears rolling down my cheek, James looks at me and says, "if you want her to live, you better follow what I say." I nod still tearing up and James drags me to his room, he tells me to wait there where all of a sudden his door is kicked down, I know exactly who it is, Charlie. 

A/N: WOAH WHAT A CHAPTER! My creative juices are flowing so I better keep writing, chapter 8 is coming out shortly!