-

☆

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

ONE MONTH LATER
[yoongi pov]

it is now one month after my brothers death along with his girlfriends, sumin.

i wake up to the sound of moaning coming from the apartment next to me. i mentally swear to myself and rub my eyes as the moaning gets louder and i get madder. i bang the wall with my hand indicating to keep the noises down.

i hear giggling of a woman but more moans start to follow soon after. i assume that the sounds won't stop anytime soon so i decide to get out of bed and head out for the day.

-

a couple minutes after i eat a candy bar, brush my teeth and put on some random clothing. i jog to my room and grab junki' laptop.
i walk outside of my apartment and go towards the café closest to the building i live in.

-

i sit down on a booth that's squished in the corner of the café. the waitress comes over and i order a glass of water, thinking i won't be here for long.

i open up my brothers laptop and plug in my headphones. i click the small circular power button; waiting for it to turn on.

once it finally turns on, i see a photo of me and junki standing in front of a pretty sunset in the horizon as his wallpaper. my eyes soften up at that picture but i shake it off and search for any files or clues that can give me an idea of why my brother decided to kill himself.

i see a file labeled as ':('. my eyebrows crash together at the name of it. i click on it to soon after see 2 videos saved. the thumbnails of the videos are of junki wearing different clothing but the same background.

i click onto the first video.
i wait a couple seconds before i hear junki's voice.

'hey yoongs' he chuckles

'today i'm going out with sumin'
'you might be wondering why i've been ditching you for her now' he smiles

'i don't mean to'
'i love my girlfriend and i love you'

'but-but you've been changing..'
'ever since mom passed you've slowly became more angry.'
'so from now on i will hang out with my girlfriend to see if that makes you less angrier'

'i'm not sure why your always mad but whatever happens..'
'just know that i love you' he smiles.

the video ends but i rewind a bit and pause on junki's smile.
his smile didn't look genuine. it almost looked like his lips were smiling but his eyes weren't. almost like if he was sad that i was 'changing'.

-

i click on the final video.

'hey again'

'so today me and yoongi had a fight'
'he got mad at me for going out a lot with sumin'

'it seems like my plan didn't work'
'i think it just made everything worse.'

he looks up and sadly smiles
'why do i always mess things up?'

he looks back down into the camera
'yoongi if your watching this'
'it's probably because you stole my laptop' he chuckles but gets cut off..

his phone rings
junki looks at his phone as he picks it up and answers the call.

'h-hello?'
'the arcade?'
'okay i'll meet you there'

he quickly hangs up the phone and ends the video.

my eyebrows crash together at the phone call. i look at the date of when this video was taken.
it was taken a couple minutes before junki came into my apartment to tell me he was going to cancel the arcade plans we had together.

he cancelled the arcade plans with me just to go with sumin. so this means..

junki kept going out with his girlfriend because i was 'changing' and becoming more 'angry' so he thought that him being around me would make it worse.

but it didn't. him going out with his girl all the time was making me more upset than i already was. i made so many plans with him because he was all i had left.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
[i'm not sure how i feel about this ff]