-

UNEDITED☆

UNEDITED
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"need a ride?"

she looks up at me, shaking because of the cold.

"u-uh n-no th-"
"i won't do anything to you" i chuckle
"im f-fine thanks"

i sigh and walk away to my car but i stop in my tracks as soon as i hear her.

"okay! y-yeah i need-d a ride" she jogs towards me

-

i turn on the engine, and start to drive my car.

"so where do you live?"
"uh just down the street at the complex"

i just nod knowing that she lives in the same building i do.

"what's your name?" she asks
"i'm yoongi, min yoongi"
"i'm y/l/n y/n"

i nod soon after realizing that her and sumin were sisters. junki used to ask me if i wanted to meet sumin' sister and i always declined, but he told me her name was y/n.

-

we arrived at the tall building and i parked my car.

"we're here" i say as i start to get out of the car.

"wai-" i cut her off by the slam of my car door closing.

i start to walk towards the complex and y/n starts to follow along after.

she jogs to me with her hoodie up and hands in her pockets.

"did i say you could come into my apartment?"
"did i say i was going in your apartment?" i reply quickly.

she scoffs
"seriou-"
"i live here, dumbass"

"okay, dumbass" she says the last word weirdly, mockingly almost.

-

we walk into the tall rectangular tower, and she starts to fast walk into the elevator.

she quickly tries to close the elevator without me but i catch the automatic doors with my hand.
i pull them apart and step inside with her.

her eyebrows crash together, and she looks at me head to toe while whispering
"what the fuck?"

i look at the buttons that have little number stickers on it, and see that she already pressed the 6th floor. i assume she lives on the same floor as i do.

-

the elevator stops at the sixth floor and i start to walk out of the cramped square room, but y/n buds in front of me and leaves first.

she walks to the right and i follow. in which later she notices. she stops in her tracks.

"listen baby boy, i'm not interested" i scoff
"listen baby girl, i'm going to my place" she rolls her eyes with a light shade of pink on her face, and continues walking with me behind her.

-

i finally get to my apartment and unlock the door. i hear noises which sounded like keys clashing together. i look behind me and my eyes widen.

"oh my fucking god"

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆