-

UNEDITED ☆

UNEDITED
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

"oh my fucking god"

y/n turns around, and sees me standing there. she gasps.

"you live in front of me!" she says a little too loudly.

"no shit can't you see me unlocking the door?!"
"no because i'm fucking blind!"

i look at her confused for a second before she slams the door in my face, and i realize that she was just joking.

-

THE NEXT DAY
    [y/n pov]

i wake up, and look outside. it seems a little yucky out there so i decided to wear a oversized hoodie with comfortable black leggings

i walk out to my kitchen and eat some cereal before i head out to the café where it's peaceful.

-

once i'm done i put my shoes on and leave my apartment.

i walk to the elevator clicking the button with a sticker that has a star on it. i pull out my phone, and hear someone running to the elevator and pushing the automatic door open.

i put my head up and my eyes widen.

"why the fuck are you everywhere i am!"
"cause we live in the same apartment complex?"

i roll my eyes.

-

we finally make it to the first floor. i walk out and head outside to the café.

-

i sit down at a booth near the entrance where the windows are. the waitress comes over to me and i just order a water with lemon in it.

i look around and notice that yoongi is sitting in the corner. i see a waitress hitting on him which makes my eyes roll, and i scoff.

-

[yoongi pov]

"so what would you like to order, da- i mean sir" the waitress chuckles at her last part.
"uh just a water" she writes my order down on her small, and pink notepad.

"just a water? i can always get you something for free if you know what i mean" she winks and smirks while i look at her up and down, disgusted.

'listen slut i ordered a fucking water and nothing else' is what i wanted to say, but i knew if i did she would go running to her manager that she fucked just to get the job, and kick me out of the café. i decided to say something rather polite.

"i'm sorry but i asked you for just a water. this is a café, and your a waitress don't mistake it for a strip club." i smiled sarcastically as she just nodded hiding her anger by digging her nails into the notepad.

"o-ok i'll get you y-your water, sir" she clears her throat.

she finally leaves to go get me my water. i glance at y/n, and see that she is sipping on her water.
i look to the windows in the front of the café and think about junki.

my thoughts get interrupted by miss slut who comes back with a whole different attitude.
"here's your water, baby" she bites her lip and winks in attempt to seduce me.

i laugh at her
"sweetie like i said this is a café not a strip club." she smirks
"listen baby i just wanna make you feel good" i sigh but i get cut off

"sorry hoe he's taken"

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・