-

☆

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

"sorry hoe he's taken" y/n said while looking straight into the waitresses eyes, and smirking sheepishly.

my eyes widen but i keep my cool and roll with y/n so miss slut leaves me alone.
"oh hey, babe" i made sure to say the word 'babe' loudly

the waitress just stares at both of us, and slowly back away.

"fine-a-fucking-ly she's gone" i roll my eyes and look and y/n until one question hits me
"why did you even dare to do that?" y/n' eyebrows crash together in confusion
"i fucking helped you what do you mean?"

"i mean like i could've shoed her off"
"yeah you 'could've' but you didn't. that's why i came to help." she smiles

"why did you come? were you jealous?" i wiggle my eyebrows at the last part with a smirk.
"ew no i have a boyfriend already" she said looking out of the window. when she said that i got some sort of feeling in my chest.

she looks back at me and noticed my straight face
"y-yoongi?" she says and i hum in response

"do you want to go to the graveyard with me?" i looked at her and instantly said yes
"of course"

-

AT THE GRAVEYARD
    [y/n pov]

me and yoongi we're walking to junki' and sumin' graves as i think of what happened in the café.

when i saw that waitress hitting on yoongi at first i didnt give a flying fuck, but then when she left then came back i started getting angry for no reason.

so i had to get rid of this anger one way or another.

yoongi asked me if i was jealous, and i panicked. i automatically said i had a boyfriend which was a total lie.

i regret that because he looked sad aft— wait what the fuck am i thinking..?

"were here" yoongi interrupts my thoughts

i look up and see the two graves just sitting next to each other.

now i'm here, standing in front of sumin' and junki' grave with yoongi; junkis brother.

-

[yoongi pov]

a couple minutes pass and i look down at y/n. i can barely see her face but it looks like she is sadly smiling.

"let's go home" she looks up at me with a light pink shaded face because of how i was looking at her.

i nod and we walk to my car.

-

"do you miss your sister?" i ask
"what type of question is that? she is my sister of course i miss her. i miss everybody in my family."

my eyebrows crash together at that last part.
"you miss your whole family? what happened to them?" i ask and she sighs. i soon after realize that she wouldn't answer but then she cuts my thoughts off.

"my dad was abusing my mom when i was fourteen then she left when i was fifteen. then she went to china and fell in love with a man there." she sadly smiles again

"two months later my dad killed himself and me and my sister were the only ones left. i didn't want to loose her. i couldn't loose her. i needed her and i want her back. but now she's gone and i know she won't come back." she says in one breath and exhales after.

"my dad used to abuse my mom, but six months ago he killed her by 'accident' then he went to jail."

she looks at me
"i'm sorry.."
"for?"
"for your parents i-" i cut her off.

"don't be sorry for something you didn't do."

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°
i wanna finish this ff as soon as possible
so i can move onto my next story c;