十二

-

UNEDITED☆

UNEDITED
☆ .。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

NEXT DAY
[3rd person pov]

yoongi woke up and remembered what he had to do. he quickly did his morning routine and ate some cereal before walking out of his apartment and knocking on y/n' door.

the door opens and yoongi is now face to face with his fake girlfriend. in the corner of his eye he sees y/n' ex walking out of his apartment and looking towards them both.

"hey babe" yoongi smiles
"hey" she smiles back and steps out as she closes the door behind her.

y/n glances to the side and makes eye contact with her ex.
she smirks and grabs yoongis hand.

-

[yoongi pov]

y/n grabs my hand and we walk to the café together. while we are holding hands it doesn't really feel uncomfortable it's more of a warmth.

when we walked out of the apartment complex her ex walked the other way so it was completely unnecessary to keep holding hands, but i didn't really want to let go.

i don't think y/n noticed that her ex wasn't following us or going to the café.

-

we finally make it the the café and the first person i make eye contact with is miss slut. i smirk at her and walk to a seat with y/n.

our hands rip apart and the warmth of it goes away. 
i sit down in front of y/n and we just order a water.

she sighs
"it as bad as i thought it would be"

i get confused for a split second, but soon realize she is talking about our fake relationship

"yeah.."
"but it's only the first day of pretending"

☆ .。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°
[sorry if this chapter was boring ;c
it's just a filler for what will happen next]