-

☆

☆ .。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

SIX DAYS LATER
  [yoongi pov]

it's been six days since me and y/n went to the graveyard. i walked y/n to her apartment even though she lives right in front of me.

we didn't really talk during our little walk, and it was kinda awkward. i still go to the café, but other than that my life has been boring.

-

i walk out of my place, and come face to face with y/n' apartment. i suddenly have an urge to knock on her door to make sure she is okay. i mean i have heard her leave her apartment before, but that was only at night.

i knock on her door and wait a couple of seconds before the door opens and i see y/n.

"oh hey yoongi" she says sleepily
"o-oh i'm sorry did i wake you up?" i ask

"no it's oka-" her yawn cuts her off
"it's okay.. wanna come inside?" she continues

"uh yeah sure"

she opens the door wider and steps aside for me to go in.
i walk inside, and she closes the door behind me.

"do you want anything to drink?" she offers
"no im fine" she nods

she signals me to sit on the couch in which she follows behind me.
"so what did you need?" she questions.
i slightly panic and quickly come up with a excuse to say

"u-uhm i just was bored?" she looks at me suspiciously
"ok"

-

after a couple minutes of talking we get cut off by the sound of her phone ringing. 'bing bing'
she looks at her phone; checking the number. i peek over and see that's its 'unknown'

she picks it up
"hello?"
"uh speaking?"

i hear muffled talking through the phone; acting like i'm not eavesdropping. i glance at her and see that her eyes are widened and she is fidgeting with her hand.

she slowly takes the phone away from her ear and hangs up on the caller. i decide to say the most nosiest thing you could ever say.

"uhm s-" i cut her off

"who was it?"

☆ .。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°