-

☆

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

i sigh closing the laptop soon after.
i look up and notice that it's getting pretty dark out, and i should start heading home.

but, an idea popped into my head as i chose not to just go home, but to head to the graveyard and visit junki.

-

a couple minutes after i get into my car it starts to rain.
i groan at the occurrence of the tiny droplets landing hardly on the windshield of my black car.

-

i finally make it to the graveyard where junki lays. i open my car door and walk slowly towards the tombstone with 'Min Junki 1884-2008' carved into it.

i stop in front of the stone, and look to my left only to see sumin' grave; tombstone also carved with 'Y/l/n Sumin 1885-2008'

my eyes travel back to the stone in front of me. not realizing a couple minutes pass by, and i'm already soaked by the rain.

i sniffle, and turn around; ready to leave the fenced area.

until i hear what sounded like muffled sniffles. i adjust my sight towards the sounds only to see a petite girl with long black hair.

she is standing in front of sumin' grave; facing straight at it. she looks up and turns towards me.
she must've sensed me staring right at her.

her pink and puffy eyes slowly land on mine. her wet bangs are covering her eyes but i assume she has been crying for a while. she looks down couple seconds after. i do the same but looking towards my car, and i walk towards it.

once i'm in my car i start the engine and drive home..

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆