-

☆

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

ONE DAY LATER
[yoongi pov]

i wake up to the feel of hunger and groan realizing i barely ate anything yesterday.
i get up and quickly do my routine.

my legs travel to my kitchen as i open the refrigerator only to find that i have no food to eat.

"are you fucking kidding me?" i whisper.

i sigh and jog to my closet to change my clothing.

-

i travel outside of the apartment complex with my car and head towards the café.

once i get there i sit down at the same spot as i did yesterday and order some food.

-

as i wait for my food to arrive i look around the café, bored already.

until i spot a girl come into the café. she had long black hair with see through bangs almost covering her eyes.

i soon after realize that it's the same girl i saw at the graveyard yesterday.
she sits down and orders something. a couple moments later a young man sits down in front of her, and my eyebrows crash together.

she sits up and go to another seat. the man later yells "you will regret this!" and she just chuckles while raising the middle finger at him. i grin and soon after my food arrives.

-

i finish my food and head out of the café. once again, it's dark and raining.
i look both ways to cross the street and see the same girl sitting on a bench. i assume she is waiting for a taxi.

i walk over to her.

"need a ride?"

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
[are you guys enjoying this?]