Chapter 7 New Love Or Old Love

I laid in my room and decided to text Matty.
Cassie: Hey
Matty: OMG! Cassie! Tell Me Everything!
I giggle at Matty's response, but I knew he meant it.
Cassie: I mostly cried and Blake just told me to say Goodbye.
Matty: That's It :/
Cassie: Yeah. Also we are staying at My House
Matty: GIRL! USE PROTECTION!
Cassie: Gross!
Matty: We don't need a little Blake or Cassie running around yet ;)
Cassie: Never mind I am uninviting you to skip school and hang at my house with everyone
Matty: Have I ever mentioned how much I love you :)
Cassie Lol
Cassie: Just make sure everyone comes
Matty: Does that mean Owen too ;)
Cassie: Matty! I will hit you!
Matty: Just chill
Matty: Everyone will be there. Even Owen ;)
Cassie: MATTYYYY!
Matty: Love you too boo
I roll my eyes
Cassie: Bring Blake a bag and me one too. Please
Matty:Ooo I get to go through his stuff. I will definitely do so
Cassie: Gross
I place my phone on my bedside table and lay back.
         As I stare at the ceiling I hear a knock on the door. I sit up and call "come in" the door opens and I'm came Blake. "What's up" I ask "I wanted to ask you something" said Blake scratching the back of his neck. "Ok" I said turning so I can look at Blake as he sits next to me. "I wanted to ask if you... well if you... I don't know wanted to be my girlfriend" said Blake and I was shocked. He looked at me and saw the shock and confusion I felt. "I don't know" I said just then Blake slammed his lips against mine and they were soft. I felt good kissing Blake it felt right, but also like an adventure was in-store.
         Blake pulled away, but I didn't want it to end. "I will give you time to decide" Blake says and goes out to leave "hey" I called to him. Blake turned to me "everyone is coming tomorrow for a long weekend" I tell him and he nods with a smile. Once Blake is gone I lay back in my bed and couldn't get my mind off of Blake. What the hell is happening to me.

                                    Next Day
         Blake and I sat in the living room watching TV, but I couldn't pay attention much. I kept looking in Blake's direction I just wanted to kiss him again and again. But I have to restrain myself the others will be arriving soon and I don't need someone walking in. Then firing questions on us like the Fourth of July.
         "Cassie, We're here Boo" I got up and ran at Matty jumping into his arms. "Um some of us like to hug her too" I hear Gus say and I looked to see him and Sarah holding hands. "Finally man up tell her your feeling with no alcohol" I asked and they both blushed "all I needed to know" I say and everyone laughs. "Owen dear" I hear Miss. Lib say "hi Aunt Carla" said Owen hugging her. I then introduced everyone to the rest of the 'staff' but their more like family.
         We are now all in the living room relaxing and I gave everyone else the day off. They thanked me and left. "I'll get us some snacks" I say "I'll help" said Owen getting up. As we go I see Blake watching me and glaring at Owen. I didn't really get why, but I have a funny feeling Owen was glaring back.
         "If my memory is correct the popcorn should be right here" I say opening a cabinet to find the popcorn. "Ha I knew I would be right" I say and I turned around to have Owen pin me against the counter. The next thing I know Owen is kissing me, he pulls back from me. "I like you too Cassie. You were my first love too" he said and I felt my cheeks burn up. Just then Owen is tackled and I almost fell myself. I see Blake and Owen tumbling around and hitting each other. "Stop!" I tell but they don't listen I pull Blake off of Owen and they both get up.
         "Both of you stop" I say as they try to go at each other again. "Both of you go to your rooms!" I shout at both of them "now!" I shout again. They do as told but both say something to me "Cassie. I like you for who you are your new and old self" said Blake and he then left "I was your first love. First loves have a way of coming back" said Owen, he then left. The others watched wide eyed.
        Now all I felt was confusion and anger. "Cassie" said Matty "I'm going to the basement" I say and walk past them. I go to the basement door I open it and March down the stairs. I switch the lights on and see all my training equipment. The bench press, dumbbells, punching bags, and more. I even had a stereo to play music down here. I switch on the song Break Stuff but Limp Bizkit I pull on my boxing gloves that I have worn down. So I can feel everything I punch, but no one except me knows that.
         I continued punching the punching bag for what seemed like a few minutes, but was actually three hours. Matty came down the stairs and stared at me. "Yeah" I said with a sigh "you have to choose" he tells me "yeah I know" I said. I sit down on one of the bin bags I have down here. "So who do you chose" asked Sarah appearing "ugh" I groaned. "When I kissed Blake-" "you kissed Blake!" they yell "hush and listen" I tell them and they shut up. "When I kissed Blake, I felt... safe, but like it was an adventure as well. When Owen kissed me I didn't really feel much" I tell them.
         "So you know who you want" said Sarah "yeah. I just don't want to loose the other" I said. We then walked up the stairs and into the living room. Everyone looked at me and my sweaty self "ok both of you have to promise no matter who I choose. You will both still be my friends and be civil to each other" I said "I promise" they say. I take a deep breath and look to Owen then Blake "I choose Blake" I say. I see disappointment in Owen's eyes, but he hugs me. "I just want you to be happy" he said to me "even if it is with him" Owen tells me. I hug him tight as a tear slips down my cheek.
         Owen pulls away from me and we both smile "we are still going to Play Super Hero's" I tell him. Owen laughed "definitely" he said as we both laughed. They all then left leaving me and Blake alone. Blake walked to me slowly and once everyone was gone he lift me up and spun me around. I laughed as he did so, and Blake smiled at me. Blake put me down and kissed me and I kissed him back. This was perfect nothing in the world would be more perfect than this.