Chapter 27 Dinner

Blake's parents finally were able to come and see us and find out the gender. Connor and Blake are super excited to see their parents, and I'm excited too.
         I have finally gotten over Star Gazer's death, and it has been three months. I also came up with a name for the puppy her name is Celestial. I know I come up with the strangest names for dogs. I sit on the couch with Celestial on my lap. Oh we also found out she is 2 months old. So it is ok for her to be away from her mother. We also plan on buying Celestial a buddy that is around her age.
         "There here!" Connor shouted with excitement I smile and get up still carrying Celestial. Blake and Connor open the door and run to their parents and hug them. "Oh how are my boys" said Annabelle "we're great Mom" said Connor. "Oh Cassie" said Annabelle "you should be taking are of your Fiancé, Blake" his mother scolded. "It's fine Annabelle" I say and hug her "hi Cassie" said Uncle Woods "hi Uncle Woods" I say hugging him. "Call me Dad" he said and I felt happy, but also sad.
         "Ok Dad" I say smiling and he smiles at me "I am sorry about Star Gazer" he said. "He was old boy" I reply "I see Blake got you a new puppy though" said Annabelle. "Yes but when he gave it to me. Was absolutely terrible timing" I tell them "he gave it to her after Star Gazer's funeral" said Connor carrying his parents bags inside. They both gave Blake scolding looks "I have said sorry over two million times" he says with a groan. I laugh as he goes inside with another bag "well do you know what sex they are" asked Annabelle. "Yes but you guys are going to love how you'll find out" I tell them as we walk into the house.
         We all sat down to dinner we are having Spaghetti and Homemade Garlic Bread. "So Cassie how is school" asked Dad "good but by lunch I am extremely exhausted" I tell them. "I bet your making more than one person" said Annabelle "have you thought of homeschooling" asked Dad. "I have but I am doing it after their born" I tell them and they nod. "After High School don't you have to immediately take over your family company" asked Annabelle "yes" I said. "But I was thinking of maybe having Blake run it" I tell them and they look to me.
         "What about-" "Blake will be family after the wedding. So by marriage he can run the company" I tell them. "I actually really like the idea plus Cassie would be home with the kids" Blake adds on. "That is a good idea" said Annabelle "but Cassie you have been raised to run the company" Dad tells me. I frown honestly i wanted to run the company, but Blake wants me home. "I know but I am willing to make sacrifices" I tell them and they nod.
         After we finished dinner the boys helped me carry three cakes out. "Alright each cake stands for one babies gender" I tell them and they smile. They cut into the first cake "boy" said Dad "girl" said Connor. Did I forget to mention Connor doesn't know the genders either. "Girl!" shouted Annabelle "two girls and one boy" said Dad. They then get up and hug us  and congratulate us.
         "So have any names yet" asked Annabelle "no not yet" I admitted. "It's hard to agree" I add pointing to Blake, and Annabelle laughs. For the rest of the night it was nice and we tossed baby name ideas, but nothing sounded good yet. Some did to me, but Blake and his ass are so picky. But the dinner was great and went well.