Chapter 22 It's Time

It's been a month and half since what happened with Sarah's Parents; everyone still laughs about it. Sarah's Mom's divorce was final half a month ago. She now lives in town in an apartment and she works as a secretary at my company... well my family company. Blake's parents found out about me being pregnant and are super excited about it they plan on coming soon to have dinner. I'm not sure when though.
        The boys are out and when I mean boys I don't mean Matty. He is here with me and Sarah watching The Notebook. Matty had brought popcorn and bluebell ice cream with him. Sarah brought herself down but something didn't seem right. I got everything set up the blanket the movie the bowls and spoons.
         Right now I have heard Sarah breath differently several times and I'm starting to get worried. "Sarah you ok" I asked pausing the movie "no not really" she said. "Is the baby coming" asked Matty half joking she still had half a month to go. "Yes" Sarah admitted "fuck!" shouts Matty "where are your keys" I asked. "In my purse" said Sarah pointing to the door Matty runs over to Sarah's purse grabbing the keys as I help her up. "Ok Matty start the car, but I'm driving. Also call the guys" I tell him, Matty nods and rubs out.
         I help Sarah out of the house and into the car. I then somewhat run to the driver side and get in "Sarah I am warning you now. Hold on" I tell her. "Punch it" Matty says and we go speeding out of the driveway and towards the hospital. Matty calls the guys and Sarah is doing her best to try and stay calm and I am praying that she doesn't have a baby in my car. I drift corner and see blue and red lights following behind me fast. "Fuck" I curse and pull over "this is going to be a quick stop" I tell Sarah.
         The police officer gets to my window "license and registration" he says. "Hi yeah could you let us go I have to get her to the hospital she's having a baby" I tell him. The officer pokes his head into the window and sees that I'm telling the truth "I'll give you a police escort" he says and runs to his car. We then all speed away and head straight to the hospital.
         Once were at the hospital I see doctors waiting for us. We pull over in the immediately help Sarah out of the car and onto a wheelchair. They then rushing to the hospital Matty and I follow behind after I thank the  police officer. Once we get to a set of doors that say delivery the staff will not allow us to go any further, because we aren't the husband/boyfriend that caused this. Or any family members which then I yelled at the nurse saying that we are and she told me to calm down.
         Gus and the guys arrive as Matty and I are losing our patients, and when I mean our I mean me. "How is she" asked Gus out of breath "don't know they won't let us in" I tell him. Just then Gus's parents walk in along with Sarah's mom. "Any news" asked Sarah's Mom "no" said Gus, and we all sit down. My grandma arrives and sit next to me "anything" she asked "no" I say. My knee is bouncing up-and-down as I am worried for Sarah. "She'll be fine" Grandma tells me "how do you know I am worried" I asked.
         "Your leg only bounces like that when you are worried" she tells me and I half smile at her. A doctor comes out in calls Sarah's name we all stand up and the doctor looks worried. "How is she" asked Gus "she is fine. Everything went great" the doctor tells us. "Can we see her" asked Sarah's Mom "family only for today"  she tells us. "Will head home" says Cole "yeah" I yawned "I need to get the four of us to bed" I say patting my stomach.
        Gus smiles at us and hugs all of us. "Thanks guys" he says "your welcome" we all say then leave. "Tonight was eventful" I say and Matty laughs as we get in the car Rockabye by Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul and Anne-Marine comes on. "Good timing" says Matty and we pull away laughing.