Chapter 32 Happy Birthday!

Today is an exciting day it's MY BIRTHDAY! My eighteenth birthday at that I get the present my parents haven't allowed me to open. And to make sure of it they had Uncle... I mean Dad hold onto it for them. "It's my birthday it's my birthday but I cannot drink" I sing happily. I hear laughing and turn to see Blake "someone's chipper" he said hugging me from behind.
         "Yes I am" I say "we'll get dress we're going out" he tells me and I nod. I look into the mirror and remember my lay birthday with my parents,

I sneak into my parents room and jump on the bed "GET UP!" I shout. "Noooo" says my mom pulling the covers over her head. "Yes because it's my BIRTHDAY!" I shout with excitement "really" said my dad sitting up. I giggle knowing he's kidding "how old are you thirty" he asked "no" I laugh. "I'm eleven" I tell him still giggling with happiness "eleven jeez" he said. He then looked to his alarm clock "and look at that it's one eleven" he said.
"That means go back to sleep" my mom muttered in her pillow my dad and I both laugh. "Come on My Little Tiger you'll sleep with us" he said patting in between him and my mom. I crawl in between them and just like always they pull close to me making a Cassie Sandwich. I close my eyes happily and fall to sleep squeezing my stuff tiger.
I woke up to find my daddy and I still in bed while my mom was gone. "Daddy" I say and poke his cheek "hmm" he says "Mommy's gone" I tell him. My dad sits up and see that I am right "stay here I'll check the shower" he tells me. My daddy goes in and then comes out a few seconds later "not in there" he said.
We were then hit with the aroma of Pancakes and Bacon. "Food!" we both scream and rush down stairs. My daddy picks me and run down the stairs with me and I laugh. We go into the kitchen to find my mommy placing plates down for us. Daddy sets me on a stool and sit nexts to me then we dig in.
         Later that night we ate my favorite food PIZZA! After words we had ice cream cake and I open my presents. I had gotten Barrie and the 12 dancing Princess and a Hello Kitty Night Gown. I was so happy that day that I never wanted it to end. And I still wish it didn't.

         "Blake where are we going" I asked with a giggle I can't see because Blake blind folded me. I did it once to him ONCE! "You'll see" he said chuckling at me as he guides me somewhere. I giggle some more as he stops me, he takes my blind fold off. But I kept my eyes closed like told "alright look" he tells me. I open my eyes to see everyone here by the Davenport Graveyard. "See your parents are even here and Star Gazer and your baby" he tells me and I tear up. I turn around and hug Blake "thank you" I say crying "anything for you" he tells me.
         I then greet everyone including Zoey and Octavia, even Nikki, Alexandria, and Alexander. I laughed with them as we talk about the good ole days. "Oh you remember that time Cassie won a race drunk" said Alexander "yees" said Nikki. "It was hilarious she didn't even believe it herself when we told her" said Alexandria. "She did something like that except when Street Fighting" said Zoey and we all laughed. "Ok that may be funny. But do you remember that time Alexander flipped over his car. Because he had a make out session" I say.
         "Yes. He didn't even care because he went all the way with her" said Nikki "yeah in hospital" added Alexandria and we all laugh. I soon wonder off to my parents graves later on with a white rose. "Hey Mom and Dad. It's been a while just wanted to tell you. My favorite birthday still is my eleventh birthday. Though this is my second favorite" I tell them pointing to the party behind me. "Hope your taking good care of Star Gazer and my baby" I say and then place the white rose down. "I know you guys are always with me. And I am sorry for all the stupid mistakes I made. But in those mistakes there was great outcomes" I say and look to everyone.
         "I think you guys would have loved everyone here. Though I think Dad would want to kill Blake" I say laughing a little. "I hope that one day I'll see you guys again" I say "and that you'll forgive me for everything" I tell them. "Hey Cassie" I hear Matty call I look to everyone waiting for me "I got to go. But I love you guys forever" I say and go to everyone.

     Cassie's Dad, Mom, Baby, and Star
                         Gazer's Ghosts
         "We love you too Cassie" said her mom "always my little tiger" said her dad. "Bye, bye mamma" said the baby, Star Gazer bark, bark.

                   They then disappear

                           Cassie's POV
         My birthday was absolutely great. I loved it, and I felt happy like I was almost complete. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you" they sang to me "Happy birthday dear Cassie happy birthday to you" I then blew out my candles on my cake. "Having a good birthday" asked Blake "the best" I tell him and he kisses my head.
         "Cassie this is the present your parents left you" said Dad handing me a box. I smiled "thank you" I say and quickly open it. "What is it" asked Owen as I smile and pick it up "a picture" I tell them and show it. It was a picture of them in the hospital with me as a new born baby. And written on it was Our Little Tiger Owen laughed "I remember they always called you their little tiger" said Owen. "Why" asked Connor "because though she was little she was a fierce tiger" Miss. Lib tells them. They all laughed and agreed, but I didn't care I was just happy.