two

y/n pov

i'm packing and cleaning up the yoga room, the smell of sweat and dirty mats made me feel accomplished knowing my clients are getting a much needed workout and are able to let out stress from their everyday life.

when kim seokjin let out a sound in class today it made my day honestly. he must've been trying really hard to stretch since he's having the most trouble in flexibility.

it was an absurd sound though, like the man had just experienced the best orgasm, and usually people grunt in my class. i figured it's all the positions i tell them to do.

i became a yoga teacher because i wanted to create a space for people who can focus on their body and really clear their minds. i always start off with a speech during a warm up, it usually goes, "thank yourself for taking care of your health today, give yourself an hour to wash away today's stress, compliment yourself in the mirror- say that you're the hottest specimen in the world, make sure to be aware of your breath and the way your body moves beneath you. today... let's clear our minds and focus on ourselves"

followed by the end of class while everyone is laying down on their backs in meditation, i would go around and massage areas i notice he or she was struggling like the arms or legs. there's usually only ten people in my class but now it's up to twenty five. so i only touched those who had the hardest time.

you can say i'm a hippy because i teach yoga but actually this is a side job. i have my classes at night, every monday and  friday. i'm actually a chef and own five restaurants called Moxy specializing in home cooking but i make it luxurious, cheap, and delicious.

a/n: it's a real restaurant and it sounds like a strip club so i found it funny.

anyways, half of my clients are men, it makes me laugh that they think i don't see when their eyes scan my figure. i guess the don't realize my eyes can see them as we do downward dogs, the usual yoga class is heated so your muscles are activated and the lights are dim to promote relaxation. i ignore their stares because i'm already married.

to my food.